There is so much to enjoy on your doorstep and within the neighbouring areas of Ealing and Chiswick. The area provides a bustling community with excellent cultural and leisure amenities and a wealth of bars and restaurants featuring cuisines from around the world, as well as thriving weekly markets. Famous residents of Acton have included Sean Connery, Sid James and The Who, while the nearby Ealing Studios saw the production of some of the most enduring British film comedies.
- Extensive parks and open spaces
- Leisure facilities for all interests
- Close to Westfield
- Charming local history
- A vast selection of dining choices
If you have school age children, you will have many options for education nearby. The renowned King Fahad Academy is only moments away, and within a 3.5 mile radius there are over thirty top independent and state schools, many of which have been rated as 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Due to its excellent location and transport links, Napier Square is also within easy reach of many world-class universities including Imperial College.
- Wide array of private and state schools
- King Fahad Academy moments away
- Easy access to top London universities
- Outstanding local Ofsted performance
Transport to the City, West End and East London could not be more convenient, with no less than 7 underground stations close at hand. The M4, M1 and M25 give easy access to the rest of the UK, and Heathrow Airport is only 10 miles away.
Napier Square is perfectly positioned to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail services at Acton Main Line Station in 2018. Ealing Borough is also part of the London Cycle Network which features over 900km of signed routes throughout the Capital.
- 7 underground stations in the vicinity
- Crossrail at Acton Main Line 2018
- Easy access to M1, M4 and M25
- Heathrow Airport easy to reach