Move Here Next Year
Seafarers Wharf - West Quay
Woolwich, SE18 6FR
£450,000 - £740,000
- Brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments ready to move into next year
- Striking interiors with a bold modern twist on classical Victorian design
- Short walk from the on-site Elizabeth Line station
- Surrounded by the beautiful resident's only West Quay garden
- Located beside the stunning 4 acre Maribor Park
Seafarers Wharf at Royal Arsenal Riverside is the home of bold design and easy green tranquillity, right in the thick of things, yet embedded in the landscaped gardens of West Quay, this distinctive collection of 1 & 2 bedroom homes is undeniably homely, but with something more.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
Imperial Building, No. 2 Duke of Wellington Avenue, Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, London SE18 6FR (off Warren Lane roundabout)
You Could Reserve With Just A 5% Deposit
Find Your Brand New Seafarers Wharf Home, Ready To Move Into From Summer Next Year
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available at Seafarers Wharf, the latest collection of homes within the West Quay Collection.
With just a 5% deposit & our 5% contribution; with Metro Bank New Build Mortgage of 90% loan-to-value (LTV), you could secure the financing you need & own your very own home, with monthly mortgage repayments from £2,285. This exclusive incentive is available on selected homes.
You can also have an exclusive first look at the homes under construction for a limited time, by-appointment only.
Brand New 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Ready To Move Into Next Year
Seafarers Wharf is a place of unbridled creativity, rooted in nature. Of all the buildings in the West Quay Collection, Seafarers Wharf has the best access to the private gardens, giving it a unique tranquility amongst all the action. Combining playful pops of colour with an exquisitely modern Deco-Victorian twist; every apartment can have the feel of being your very own art gallery.
Register your interest to find out more about the brand new collection.
Live the Riverside Life
Closer to Nature
Private gardens of mature trees, colourful flowers and manicured lawns are exclusively reserved for homes within West Quay.
The Waterside Club
Enjoy membership of The Waterside Club - the onsite health and wellbeing centre right at the heart of Royal Arsenal Riverside.
A new four acre park has sensory planting to trickling waterways across Maribor Park, the size of 13 Olympic swimming pools.
One of the best connected communities in London. Served by an on-site Elizabeth Line, Uber Boat by Thames Clipper, and DLR and National rail only 300m away, journey times will be faster than ever before.
- Full height paint finish solid core apartment entrance door
- Painted internal doors
- Stainless steel door handles throughout apartments
- Painted skirting and architraves with feature recess detail
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Straight plank engineered timber flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and cupboards located off hallways
- Carpet to bedrooms and within cupboards off bedrooms
- Low energy ceiling downlights throughout
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living areas and bedrooms (television points are not applicable in bedroom 3)
- Telephone points to living areas and bedrooms (telephone points are not applicable in bedroom 3)
- White electrical fittings at high and low levels
- USB charging sockets in kitchen and bedroom 1
- Individually designed layouts with half height wall unit shelving
- Composite quartz stone worktop and full height splashback
- Low energy ceiling downlights and underside of wall units
- Straight plank engineered timber flooring
- Bosch integrated electric oven
- Bosch integrated microwave (not applicable to one bedroom apartments)
- Integrated wine cooler
- White single ended bath inclusive of bath panel and glazed bath screen
- Chrome three-way thermostatic mixer for bath, separate showerhead / hose / rail and wall mounted rain showerhead
- Semi-recessed wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap
- Fitted vanity unit with shelf and plinth lighting
- Chrome-effect towel rails with thermostatic valve control
- Feature niche with glass shelving and downlights above bath
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated near the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. With 5,000 new homes plus restaurants, bars, retail outlets and leisure facilities, all complemented by parks, beautiful riverside walks, and a rich history, it is truly a sustainable new community that offers sensational Thames-side living.
The on-site station offers dramatically reduced journey times, you will reach; Canary Wharf in 8 mins, Liverpool Street in 15 mins, Tottenham Court Road in 20 mins, Bond Street in 23 mins and Heathrow in 56 mins.
National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (06 mins), Greenwich (13 mins), London Bridge (21 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (35 mins).
London City Airport is only a short journey away (6 mins via DLR) from the development, with frequent journeys to Europe (Paris 1hr 35 mins) and beyond (New York 7hrs 30 mins).
The Thames Clipper riverboat service can be used from the on-site Woolwich Arsenal Pier providing direct routes to Greenwich (15-20 mins), Canary Wharf (20-30 mins) or London Bridge (30-40 mins). Uber Boat by Thames Clipper also available.
Home to London’s Newest Creative District
Woolwich Works is one of London’s newest destinations for live music, art, comedy, and dance. Royal Arsenal Riverside is also home to the immersive world-renowned theatre production company, Punchdrunk.
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).