Where More is More
Galley Wharf - West Quay
Woolwich SE18 6FR
£462,500 - £777,500
- Short walk from the on-site Elizabeth Line station
- Only 7 minutes to London City Airport via DLR
- Fantastic range of on-site amenities
- Over 1km of river walk
- Residents' only luxury spa & gym facilities
- Home to Woolwich Works, London's newest Creative District
Galley Wharf is one of the newest collections of elegant riverside 1 & 2 bedroom apartments at West Quay. Nestled along the River Thames, Galley Wharf takes advantage of its surrounding landscaped gardens, exclusive to residents. Each home is complete with high specifications, bold interiors and spacious outdoor spaces, with a private balcony or terrace.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
Imperial Building, No. 2 Duke of Wellington Avenue, Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, London SE18 6FR (off Warren Lane roundabout)
You Could Reserve With Just A 5% Deposit
Find Your Brand New Galley Wharf Home, Ready To Move Into From Spring Next Year
1 & 2 bedroom apartments available at Galley Wharf, one of the latest collection of homes within the West Quay Collection.
With just a 5% deposit & our 5% contribution; with Metro Bank New Build Mortgage of 90% loan-to-value (LTV), you could secure the financing you need & own your very own home, with monthly mortgage repayments from £2,285. This exclusive incentive is available on selected homes.
You can also have an exclusive first look at the homes under construction for a limited time, by-appointment only.
Register now to make one of these stunning riverside homes your very own.
Bringing Flamboyance to Royal Arsenal Riverside
Brand new homes within the West Quay collection, Galley Wharf is an elegant collection of 1 & 2 bedroom riverside apartments, ready to move into next year.
- Prime location along the banks of the River Thames
- Enjoys dual aspects with direct river views
- Surrounded by the private landscaped gardens
- Integrated wine cooler & Siemens kitchen appliances
- Each apartment has a private balcony or terrace.
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Each home is fitted with high quality specifications
Raised up above the surrounding walkways, these grounds are private spaces where nature thrives. Full of flowers and mature plants that attract wildlife, these podium gardens are an essential source for wellness and wellbeing. Exclusively for those living at West Quay.
The Waterside Club
Enjoy membership of The Waterside Club - the onsite health and wellbeing centre right at the heart of Royal Arsenal Riverside. Facilities include 20m swimming pool, vitality pool, sauna and spa, private cinema room, gym and 24-hour Concierge service.
Best New Culture Spot 2021
London's newest Creative District, Woolwich Works has been awarded the Best New Culture Spot in Time Out London's 2021 Best of the City Awards. You could enjoy the arts right on your doorstep.
One of the best connected communities in London. Served by an on-site Elizabeth Line, Uber Boat by Thames Clipper, and DLR and National rail only 300m away, journey times will be faster than ever before.
Live the Riverside Life
- Individually designed layouts with half height wall unit shelving (colour options available – subject to cut off dates).
- Composite quartz stone worktop and full height splashback with Brass/gold coloured, brushed stainless steel under-mounted single bowl sink with single control tap.
- Concealed white multi-gang appliance panel with satin finish power sockets above worktop.
- Ceramic glass hob and recirculating extractor hood.
- Integrated Siemens electric oven, Siemens microwave (not applicable to one bedroom apartments), Siemens fridge / freezer and Siemens multi-function dishwasher. Along with Integrated wine cooler.
- White single ended bath inclusive of bath panel and glazed bath screen.
- Chrome three-way thermostatic mixer for bath, separate showerhead / hose / rail and wall mounted rain showerhead with feature niche with glass shelving and downlights within shower area.
- Semi-recessed wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and fitted wall cabinet above wash hand basin with mirrored door, shelves, shaver socket and pelmet lighting.
- Chrome-effect towel rails with thermostatic valve control.
- Tiled flooring and tiled finish to all walls with feature tiles to bath (one wall) and feature finger tiles to vanity recess.
- Full height veneered timber solid core apartment entrance door with feature vertical groove.
- With painted internal doors and chrome door handles throughout apartments.
- Painted skirting and architraves with feature recess detail.
- Herringbone patterned timber flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and cupboards located off hallways (colour options available - subject to cut off dates).
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1 with carpet to bedrooms and within cupboards off bedrooms (colour options available - subject to cut off dates).
- Low energy ceiling downlights throughout.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living areas and bedrooms (television points are not applicable in bedroom 3).
- Telephone points to living areas and bedrooms (telephone points are not applicable in bedroom 3).
- White electrical fittings at high and low levels.
- USB charging sockets in kitchen and master bedroom.
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated near the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. With 5,000 new homes plus restaurants, bars, retail outlets and leisure facilities, all complemented by parks, beautiful riverside walks, and a rich history, it is truly a sustainable new community that offers sensational Thames-side living.
The on-site station offers dramatically reduced journey times, you will reach; Canary Wharf in 8 mins, Liverpool Street in 15 mins, Tottenham Court Road in 20 mins, Bond Street in 23 mins and Heathrow in 56 mins.
National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (06 mins), Greenwich (13 mins), London Bridge (21 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (35 mins).
London City Airport is only a short journey away (6 mins via DLR) from the development, with frequent journeys to Europe (Paris 1hr 35 mins) and beyond (New York 7hrs 30 mins).
The Thames Clipper riverboat service can be used from the on-site Woolwich Arsenal Pier providing direct routes to Greenwich (15-20 mins), Canary Wharf (20-30 mins) or London Bridge (30-40 mins). Uber Boat by Thames Clipper also available.
Seafarers Wharf - West Quay£450,000 - £740,000
Sailors Wharf - West Quay£492,500 - £1,072,500
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).