Sailors Wharf - West Quay
Woolwich, SE18 6FR
£492,500 - £1,072,500
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom riverside homes just launched
- Westernmost building with uninterrupted riverside views
- Short walk from the on-site Elizabeth Line station
- Surrounded by the beautiful resident's only West Quay garden
- Located beside the stunning 4 acre Maribor Park
Sailors Wharf, a waterside building in West Quay, beckons with the romance of uninterrupted views of the River Thames and sunsets that can be savoured from your very own home. The location of Sailors Wharf is truly special. As the westernmost building at Royal Arsenal Riverside, it directly faces the sunset, with golden hour light streaming into the unique collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
Imperial Building, No. 2 Duke of Wellington Avenue, Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, London SE18 6FR (off Warren Lane roundabout)
Brand New 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments Just Launched
Discover the brand new release now
Sailors Wharf has uninterrupted views of the River Thames and is the westernmost building at Royal Arsenal Riverside. The location of Sailors Wharf is truly special, directly facing the sunset boasting beautiful riverside views, with golden hour light streaming into the homes.
At its feet, secluded gardens come down to meet the river, creating a picturesque backdrop for morning jogs, picnics, or after-work drinks. Within every apartment, the interiors are defined by clean lines, soothing earthy tones, and decadent finishes.
Register now to view the Sailors Wharf Showhome.
Live the Riverside Life
Life of Leisure
Sailors Wharf, beckons with the romance of uninterrupted views of the River Thames and sunsets that can be savoured from your very own home.
Hot & Happening
There’s an energy here that’s attracting those looking for a relaxed lifestyle without compromising on the best the city has to offer.
Just a short walk from Sailors Wharf, the Creative District is home to the immersive world-renowned theatre company Punchdrunk.
Here & Now
Find your favourite quiet spot to embrace slow living and tune into the sound of meandering streams running through the grass.
- Composite quartz stone worktop and full height splashback
- Gold / brass finish under-mounted single bowl sink with single control tap
- Ceramic glass hob
- Bosch integrated electric oven
- Bosch integrated fridge / freezer
- Integrated wine cooler
- White single ended bath inclusive of bath panel and glazed bath screen
- Chrome three-way thermostatic mixer for bath, separate showerhead / hose / rail and wall mounted rain showerhead
- Fitted vanity unit with shelf and plinth lighting
- Chrome-effect towel rails with thermostatic valve control
- Fitted wall cabinet above wash hand basin with mirrored door, shelves, shaver socket and pelmet lighting
- Feature niche with glass shelving and downlights above bath
- Herringbone flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and cupboards located off hallways
- Carpet to bedrooms and within cupboards off bedrooms
- Stainless steel door handles throughout apartments
- Veneered doors with vertical rebate
- Painted skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Low energy ceiling downlights throughout
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living areas and bedrooms (television points are not applicable in bedroom 3)
- Telephone points to living areas and bedrooms (telephone points are not applicable in bedroom 3)
- White electrical fittings at high and low levels
- USB charging sockets in kitchen and bedroom 1
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated near the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. With 5,000 new homes plus restaurants, bars, retail outlets and leisure facilities, all complemented by parks, beautiful riverside walks, and a rich history, it is truly a sustainable new community that offers sensational Thames-side living.
The on-site station offers dramatically reduced journey times, you will reach; Canary Wharf in 8 mins, Liverpool Street in 15 mins, Tottenham Court Road in 20 mins, Bond Street in 23 mins and Heathrow in 56 mins.
National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (06 mins), Greenwich (13 mins), London Bridge (21 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (35 mins).
London City Airport is only a short journey away (6 mins via DLR) from the development, with frequent journeys to Europe (Paris 1hr 35 mins) and beyond (New York 7hrs 30 mins).
The Thames Clipper riverboat service can be used from the on-site Woolwich Arsenal Pier providing direct routes to Greenwich (15-20 mins), Canary Wharf (20-30 mins) or London Bridge (30-40 mins). Uber Boat by Thames Clipper also available.
The Waterside Club
Exclusive to residents’ only; complete with a 20-metre pool, sauna, gym, treatment room, cinema & 24hr Concierge, The Waterside Club has everything you need for a full wellness experience.
Find Out More
Home to London’s Newest Creative District
Woolwich Works is one of London’s newest destinations for live music, art, comedy, and dance. Royal Arsenal Riverside is also home to the immersive world-renowned theatre production company, Punchdrunk.
Seafarers Wharf - West Quay£450,000 - £740,000
Galley Wharf - West Quay£462,500 - £777,500
Galley Wharf is one of the latest collections of elegant 1 & 2 bedroom apartments at West Quay.
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).