Gross Rental Yields Up To 6%
Plumstead, SE28 0FA
£377,500 - £667,500
- Located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Short walk from Woolwich Elizabeth Line station
- Beautiful 1.8 acre four seasons park
- Each phase has its' own unique signature interiors
- Resident's only Concierge service
- Forthcoming on-site commercial facilities
Lombard Square introduces a brand new neighbourhood to Plumstead; South East London in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Architecturally, inspirations have been taken from mansions blocks which surrounds a beautifully landscaped garden designed around the four seasons. The very first release of new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes are now available with very attractive estimated rental yields. Book your viewing now.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
Berkeley Executive Suite, Imperial Building, 2 Duke of Wellington Avenue, Royal Arsenal Riverside, London SE18 6FR
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Homes From £370,000 With Attractive Rental Yields of Up to 5.7%
Find your new investment opportunity in this first phase launch at Lombard Square
Myro House is the first exclusive collection of homes to launch at Lombard square, situated in the south west corner of the neighbourhood with excellent access to all amenities and Garden Square; a beautifully landscaped garden designed around the four seasons.
Register your interest to find out more about this exclusive investment opportunity.
Introducing Lombard Square
Wide Open Space
Over 1.8 acres of open and welcoming green spaces.
Close Royal Connections
The Elizabeth Line is only a short walk away, for travelling in and around London.
People Meet Possibilities
Designed with places for a new community to connect and belong.
- Contemporary entrance door
- White painted skirting and architraves to all rooms
- Satin door handles and ironmongery
- Energy efficient light fittings throughout
- Timber-effect flooring to kitchen and living/dining rooms
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Energy efficient light fittings throughout
- Smart energy meter
- Television points (terrestrial and satellite) to principal living areas and bedrooms
- BT point / internet point to utility cupboard
- Data sockets to living room and bedroom 1
- USB sockets to kitchen and bedroom 1
- Composite stone worktops
- Ceramic-tiled feature splashback
- Siemens integrated multi-function electric oven
- Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated wine cooler
- LED lighting to underside of wall units
- Timber-effect flooring
- White single ended bath with bath panel and glazed hinged bath screen
- White wash basin with wall mounted single lever mixer tap
- Thermostatic bath/shower mixer unit with hand-held shower head
- Wall mounted shower head
- Fitted wall cabinet with shelves and shaver socket
- Heated towel rail
Adaptable Layouts Available
To show local points of interest on the below map please select from the available filters.
The map cannot be loaded
Please try again by refreshing the page, or come back later.
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).