Berkeley Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Building Awards 2022 – the second consecutive year scooping the award.
The event, run by Building magazine, recognises excellence in homebuilding across the UK.
Berkeley’s entry summarised wide-ranging achievements across the last year, including exemplar customer service, effective community building and tackling climate change.
Highlights from 2021-22 include:
- 98% of customers would recommend Berkeley Group to a friend
- More than 45 Biodiversity Net Gain strategies put in place, which will deliver more than 500 acres of new or measurably improved habitat
- £555 million invested in affordable homes and community amenities
- 86% of homes built on brownfield land
- £3.3 million donated to partner charities by Berkeley Foundation
- Received an ‘A-‘ rating from CDP for climate action and transparency
- Named in the top 30 companies for graduates to work for by Job Crowd
Find out which other awards Berkeley has picked up this year here.