A Place to Grow Together
The Blackheath Collection Apartments
Greenwich, SE3 9YY
£460,000 - £627,500
- Brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Limited selection of 4 bedroom Townhouses coming soon
- Contemporary & light flowing spacious interiors
- Your own private terrace or balcony
- Private podium garden & Blackheath Quarter Clubhouse access including state of the art cinema room, gym, swimming pool & workspace all included in your service charge
- Walking distance from a range of on-site facilities
The Blackheath Collection Apartments & forthcoming Townhouses offer something special for every homebuyer. The apartments are light, free-flowing spaces with a contemporary specification and also feature a private terrace or balcony. Just nineteen in number, the new release of Townhouses are innovatively designed to suit the modern-day family life with contemporary, spacious interiors and a driveway. All homes are designed by Interieur London and have exclusive access to the private podium garden and residents-only Clubhouse.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
5 Pegler Square, Greenwich, London SE3 9FW
Award Winning Cator Park
86 acres of parkland and open space, recognised at the 2020 Landscape Institute Awards; winning the Sir David Attenborough Award for Enhancing Biodiversity and Overall President's Award for the best landscaping scheme.
Everything You Need Right on Your Doorstep
The Village Centre, in the heart of Kidbrooke Village, is the right perfect place to shop, meet up, eat, drink and kick back.
Be Part of a Thriving Community
Kidbrooke Village's warm heart is waiting just outside your front door with its bustling and friendly feel and a location and lifestyle to fall in love with.
Be a Member of The Clubhouse
Join The Clubhouse, relax in the pool, get active in the gym or do a spot of work, the residents-only Clubhouse caters for it all and is included within the service charge.
- Textured veneer finished apartment entrance doors
- Timber white painted internal doors
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Bespoke fitted wardrobe with full height sliding doors to bedroom 1, internal fittings include rails and shelves with concealed lighting
- Oak wood-effect flooring to living room, hallway and kitchen, carpet floor finishes to bedrooms
- Silestone worktops in light or dark colour schemes
- Full height laminate splashback
- Stainless steel undermount sink with drainer grooves to worktop and Cascata square spout mixer tap in chrome finish
- Oak wood-effect flooring in light or dark colour scheme
- Bosch touch control ceramic hob
- Thermostatic wall mounted bath / shower control panel
- Chrome ceiling-mounted showerhead and hand-held shower above bath
- Chrome finish ladder style thermostatically controlled electric towel rail to bathrooms and shower rooms
- Storage cabinet above WC and shaver socket to bathrooms and shower room
- Bespoke large mirror to ensuite bathroom and circular mirror to shower room
- Energy efficient ceiling downlights
- Lighting to utilities / services / coats cupboards
- Television points to living room and bedroom 1
- Telephone and data points to living room and bedroom 1
- USB sockets to kitchen and bedroom 1
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).