A Place to Grow Together
Waterlily Court - The Nature Collection
Greenwich, SE3 9YY
£422,500 - £462,500
- A selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- A limited number of townhouses
- Boarding the beautiful South Cator Park
- Only a short walk from The Village Centre
- A range of on-site amenities
- On-site Kidbrooke station
Waterlily Court is your opportunity to choose a home at The Nature Collection which overlooks South Cator Park, bringing the natural benefits of this unique location up close. An oasis of calm, but at the same time very close to the social hub, The Village Centre, where there’s a supermarket, pub and train station. It really does give you the best of all worlds.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
5 Pegler Square, Greenwich, London SE3 9FW
Reserve Your Brand New Home With Just a 5% Deposit
Find Your Brand New Parkside Home, Ready To Move Into Next Year
Selected 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are available within Waterlily Court, located on the very edge of South Cator Park, many homes with park or garden views to bring you even closer to nature.
With just a 5% deposit & our 5% contribution; with Metro Bank New Build Mortgage of 90% loan-to-value (LTV), you could secure the financing you need, paying a monthly mortgage payment from £2,380 per month. this exclusive incentive is available on selected homes. You can also have an exclusive first look at the homes under construction for a limited time, by-appointment only. This is only available on selected homes.
Contact us to find out more information and how to make one of these homes your very own.
- Brushed stainless steel door handles throughout
- Full height timber veneer finish to entrance door
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Windows pre-finished white internally
- White painted internal doors
- Individually designed layouts
- Full height tiled splashback
- Under counter wine cooler
- BOSCH appliances
- Two colourways options available
- Stone effect vanity top and splashback below wall cabinet basin
- Large format ceramic tiling to floor
- Textured feature tile walls in bath of shower wet areas
- Energy efficient downlights
- Two colourway options available
- Energy efficient ceiling downlights throughout
- Lighting to hall cupboards
- Telephone point to living room and master bedroom
- White electrical sockets and switches throughout (except in kitchen above worktop)
- Television points to principal room and master bedroom
The Blackheath Collection Apartments£460,000 - £627,500
Limited collection of homes available with exclusive access to The Clubhouse and walking distance from Blackheath.
Central Gardens£437,500 - £735,000
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).