Brand New Launch
Greenwich, SE3 9YY
£437,500 - £735,000
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Perfectly located nearby all on-site amenities
- Surrounded by the 12-acre South Cator Park
- Access to the Village Centre gym & concierge
- Private outdoor space with park or podium garden views
Central Gardens forms part of The Village Collection at the heart of Kidbrooke Village. Just a short stroll from your everyday conveniences in Pegler Square and bordering the David Attenborough award-winning Cator Park, these light, spacious homes offer the best of both worlds.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm, 10am - 8pm on Thursdays
5 Pegler Square, Greenwich, London SE3 9FW
Brand New Homes Now Launched
Register your interest to be the first to find out more about the brand new collection.
This is the Life
Set across two buildings, the stylish apartments at Central Gardens each benefit from a private terrace or balcony, and access to the private residents’ garden. The interiors are all you’d expect from Berkeley: light, airy spaces with a unique, contemporary specification by Studio 9.
Living in Central Gardens enables you to appreciate the serenity of the beautiful gardens, exclusively accessible to Central Gardens’ residents. It’s an attractive, private outside space to meet and socialise, or simply let time stand still and enjoy the peace of nature.
Make Yourself at Home
In the open plan living and dining area, you can choose from a sunrise or sunset colour palette, and the individually designed kitchens are an elegant blend of style and functionality. The layouts offer maximum space and practicality, making home life as easy as possible.
Style With Substance
The kitchen feature composite stone worktops, timber-effect flooring, integrated Bosch appliances and LED lighting. You can choose from the sunrise or sunset colour palette, cabinet finishes and accessories.
- Timber-effect flooring to living area, hallway and kitchen (dark/light options available
- Carpet to bedrooms (dark/light options available)
- Solid core apartment entrance door
- Satin nickel door handles throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobe with full height doors to bedroom 1, internal fittings include high level rail and shelf
- Composite stone worktop in light or dark colour schemes
- Full height laminate splashback
- Energy efficient LED strip lighting below wall units and within feature shelf
- USB outlet incorporated into one above work surface socket
- Integrated Bosch oven under the hob (double oven to 3 beds only)
- Integrated wine cooler
- White bath with bath panel, and glazed bath screen
- White rectangular shower tray with glazed shower screen
- Chrome thermostatic mixer, separate showerhead / hose / rail and wall mounted rain showerhead
- Fitted mirrored wall cabinet above wash hand basin with shelves, and concealed feature lighting
- Polished stainless steel ladder style thermostatically controlled heated towel rail
- Feature niche with glass shelving
- Energy efficient ceiling downlights throughout
- Lighting to hallway utility cupboard
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living areas and bedroom 1 only
- White electrical fittings at high and low levels
- USB charging socket in kitchen
- USB charging socket in bedroom 1
The Blackheath Collection Apartments£460,000 - £627,500
Limited collection of homes available with exclusive access to The Clubhouse and walking distance from Blackheath.
Waterlily Court - The Nature Collection£422,500 - £462,500
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).