The Height of London Living
Marylebone, W2 1BY
Prices not released
- A collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Fantastic views of Hyde Park & Regent's Park
- Zone 1 location with excellent connections
- First-class facilities including pool and spa
- 24-hour concierge, cinema room & gym
The height of London living.
The Westmark is a bold new landmark sitting at the gateway to the West End. Its gently curved form soars 29 storeys high with panoramic views which capture some of the most spectacular landmarks in London.
Surrounded by the tranquil waterways of Little Venice, The Westmark conveniently situated to enjoy the best of Marylebone's shops, bars and restaurants.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm (Thursdays until 8pm)
Sales & Marketing Suite, 285a Edgware Road, London W2 1BY
The Westmark Brand Film
Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartments
The Westmark has a collection of luxurious one bedroom apartments, combined with the location and facilities on site they make for the perfect city residence.
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartments
Craftsmanship, carefully curated finishes and materials of the highest quality create an elevated lifestyle with a collection of beautiful 2 bedroom apartments.
Expansive 3 Bedroom Apartments
Offering unrivalled, panoramic views across London the opulent 3 bedroom apartments at The Westmark create a truly elevated lifestyle.
- Fully integrated appliances including a hob and a single oven
- Composite stone work surfaces
- Porcelain splash back with stone effect
- Under-mounted single or double bowl sink and worktop with carved drainer grooves
- Washer / Dryer
- Chilled wine / drinks cabinet to selected apartments
- Engineered timber flooring to match living space
- Overhead and hand-held shower in all bathrooms (some over bath)
- White ceramic wall mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush
- White ceramic wall mounted basin set into vanity unit Chrome deck mounted basin mixer spout and controls
- Thermostatically controlled mixer and 2 way control for en-suite shower and 3 way control for bath
- Heated bars in all bathrooms
- Bespoke wall mounted mirrored vanity unit with shaver socket and integrated feature lighting
- Electric underfloor heating to bedroom 1, en-suite or family bathroom where applicable
Asquith HousePrices not released
The Residences On Paddington Green£800,000 - £1,025,000
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).