Cascades Two Brand New Release
White City Living
White City, W12 7RQ
£795,000 - £810,000
- 39,000 sq ft of world class residents’ facilities
- Residents Home Club includes concierges, lounges, cinemas and pools
- Excellent transport links just 12 minutes to Bond Street
- Moments from Notting Hill, Holland Park and Kensington
- Next door to Westfield London, Europe’s largest shopping centre
- Gateway to Imperial College London’s new 23-acre campus
Set within eight acres of parks and gardens, surrounded by world-class retail, entertainment, education, and culture. White City Living is in the heart of west London with over 2,500 homes. Adjacent to two Zone 2 Tube stations and less than 15 minutes from the West End.
Be part of the lifestyle club offering over 30 facilities and amenities including a private Mediterranean-style rooftop beach club and more.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm
Wood Lane, White City, London W12 7RQ
Brand New Release on 30th September
Suite, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available.
There are three superb collections of apartments to choose from. The Cascades Collection, the Reflection Collection and the Skyline Collection, each offering a different perspective of life at the Cascades. Every apartment has a balcony with some benefitting from a double height space above. 
At the base of Cascades Two is the Residents' Water Garden Lounge and Terrace with views onto the gardens, reflecting pools and cascades.
On the Right Lines
2 tube stations at the development entrance
World Class Facilities
Home Club including pool, gym, spa and cinemas
8 acres of landscaped gardens including a 5 acre park with water features
Boulevard of cafes, restaurants, bars and next door to Westfield London
London's Brightest New Neighbourhood
Private Residents' Lounge in Belvedere Row
17m Swimming Pool with adjoining sun terrace
Fully equipped gym with personal training rooms
Beach and pool in Westmont
Olive Grove in Westmont
Rooftop bar in Westmont
Private dining room and kitchen
Two 12-seater cinemas
The Water Garden Residents' Lounge
Home Club at White City Living
Private club facilities such as the state-of the-art cinema rooms, pool, spa, gym and fitness centre as well as lounges for both business and leisure make everyday life that much brighter. At White City Living this is an extraordinary lifestyle club that you can call home.
Take a Peek Inside Our Showhome
Discover Your Neighbours
Live surrounded by London's prestigious postcodes such as Notting Hill, Holland Park and Kensington
Next door to Europe's largest shopping centre with over 400 stores, 700 brands and 100 places to eat
One of the world's top 10 academic institutions and creating a new 23 acre campus
A new creative, innovation and technology campus. Occupying leading brands in the industries
- Interior designed kitchens with a choice of three colour palettes 
- Feature lighting above and below wall cabinets and task lighting to splashback
- Matt lacquered kitchen cabinets with tall units and shelving in gloss
- Soft closing drawers and doors
- Pendant lights over kitchen island/peninsula 
- Polished composite stone worktop and matching upstand
- Feature polished natural stone splashback continued above wall cabinets
- Black chrome utensil rail to splashback
- Open shelving to island/peninsula 
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Single lever kitchen tap in black chrome
- Recycling bins to base unit
- Miele black appliances
- Suites include 450mm dishwasher, induction hob, hob extractor, undercounter combi oven, integrated fridge/freezer
- 1 Beds (as Suites) with upgrade to 600mm dishwasher, single oven and combi oven
- 2 Beds (as 1 Bed) plus Caple 300mm wine cooler
- 3 Beds (as 2 Bed) upgrade to 600mm Miele wine cooler plus coffee machine
- Interior designed bathrooms with a choice of three colour palettes 
- Marble effect tile to floor, bath panel and vanity wall
- Horizontal gloss porcelain tile to bath wall and shower enclosure high-macs composite countertop, basin and shelf to bathroom
- Semi-recessed basin and feature stone effect shelf to ensuite
- Recess with glass shelf to shower area
- Floor to ceiling mirror flush with tiles
- Mirrored vanity cabinet with shelving, lighting, magnifying mirror and lined in timber laminate
- Brassware finished in black chrome
- Black chrome hand towel bar, robe hooks, and toilet roll holder
- Low level shower tray with shower screen to ensuite
- Bath with wall mounted shower and glass screen to bathroom
- Wall mounted WC with soft close seat in white finish
- Black chrome ladder-style heated towel rail
- Feature lighting on separate switch
- Bath with handheld shower to four piece ensuite 
- Walk-in flush shower enclosure to four piece ensuite 
- Inset bath with stone effect tile surround to four piece ensuite 
Heating, Cooling, Electricity and Security
- Underfloor heating throughout excluding some areas (please refer to mechanical layout)
- Comfort cooling to all habitable rooms
- Communal system with metered water and electrical supply to apartments
- Heating controls with remote Connectivity
- White LED downlights throughout
- Black chrome sockets and switch plates
- Double socket with USB charger port to kitchen and bedrooms
- Provision for Sky+ HD and choice of two satellite channels (either Hotbird or Arabsat)
- Sky Q playback to all rooms
- Provision for fibre optic broadband,
- T and Hyperopic
- CCTV to apartment lobby areas, car park and external areas
- Colour screen video/audio door entry system
- 24-hour concierge
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms with lacquered hinged or sliding doors
- Wardrobe internals include timber laminate shelf, metal hanging rail and sensor lighting
- Light switch at bed position
- Master bedroom wardrobes include timber laminate lining, shelving and drawers
General and Internal Finishes
- Interior designed apartment entrance lobbies and corridors
- Tiled floor to main entrance lobby
- Feature linear perimeter lighting to entrance lobby
- Carpet to apartment corridors
- Wallpaper to apartment corridor walls
- Timber laminated front entrance door with vertical feature band and matching handle in bronze
- White painted internal doors and skirtings
- Black chrome finish ironmongery
- White painted walls and ceilings
- White roller blinds within recess to all windows
- Coat cupboard with shelf and hanging rail including sensor lighting
- Engineered timber plank flooring throughout excluding bathroom and bedrooms
- Carpet to bedrooms 
- Flooring colour choices available
To show local points of interest on the below map please select from the available filters.
The map cannot be loaded
Please try again by refreshing the page, or come back later.
 Please speak to sales consultant for more details.
 Purchaser choices and options are available subject to build stage. Please ask your Sales Consultant for further information. Material and colourways are subject to change.
 To selected apartments dependent on layout. Location of kitchen appliances subject to change.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).