Our sustainability strategy aims to make a long term contribution to the environmental, social and economic fabric in which we work and to secure the business benefits derived.
Our aim is to bring life back into brownfield sites by creating developments that:
· Protect and enhance the natural environment.
· Make efficient use of natural resources.
· Enhance the quality of life for residents and the local community.
We want to:
· Make efficient use of natural resources and consider the long-term environmental impacts of the homes and commercial premises that we build.
· Understand and respond to the concerns of our shareholders, our customers and the local communities in which we operate.
· Develop successful partnerships with our stakeholders and engage them in our work towards sustainability.
· Work with our suppliers and subcontractors to develop sustainable relationships.