Whether you are looking to keep the kids entertained by taking a trip to nearby Godstone Farm, or if you would prefer to play a round of golf, or simply relax with a nice meal, Caterham and the surrounding area have plenty to offer. Locally you can find a wide selection of stores, from ubiquitous high street names to independent boutiques. There are also a wide range of fitness centres and beauty spas to indulge in.
- Surrey National Golf Course on doorstep
- Local vineyards offering wine tasting
- Nearby horse riding school with farmland
- Caterham festival runs every year
- Short walk to kids activity centre
Oakgrove was designed with families in mind and is extremely well situated for a number of educational establishments. There are a wide variety of state and independent schooling options to choose from that can cater for all ages from pre-school through to secondary schools.
Despite Oakgrove's semi-rural location, it is surprisingly well connected. Just 17 miles south of central London, six miles from Croydon and eight miles from Epsom, its position within the M25 makes access to the city easy. Oakgrove also has good access to the main road network, with the A22 and A23 close by, taking you directly to Brighton and the South Coast.
- Trains to Central London in just 26 mins
- Easy access to M25, A23 and A22
- Just 20 minutes drive to Gatwick Airport
- Caterham station only 0.9 miles away
- Bus stops located outside development