Westminster, SW1P 3GE
£18,000,000 - £35,000,000
- A statement address in the heart of Westminster
- A collection of Grade II listed homes
- Stunning views over some of London's most iconic landmarks
- Luxurious Leisure Facilities, including a Pool, Spa, Gym & Cinema
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private courtyard garden
Gracing the banks of the River Thames in the heart of historic Westminster, 9 Millbank is a landmark residential address that captures the very essence of British luxury and style.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
There is no Sales & Marketing Suite available at this development.
The Astor Walkthrough
Ada Lovelace Sculpture Takes Her Place in Westminster
Ada Lovelace was a pioneering mathematician chiefly known for her work on the world's first mechanical computer in the 1840s. Commissioned as part of St Edward's commitment to the history and future of the building, the new sculpture provides balance to the eight existing sculptures of male scientists on 9 Millbank. Handcrafted in London by renowned sculptors Mary and Etienne Millner, the new artwork is sympathetic to the Portland stone sculptures of Charles Sergeant Jagger, paying tribute to the scientific heritage of the building in a new and contemporary way.
Watch our film to find out more.
Preserving an Important Piece of History
Millbank Residences was originally constructed between 1927 and 1929 in the neoclassical style of the interwar years. Designed by Sir Frank Baines, the building housed the headquarters of the Imperial Chemical Industries. Now a Grade II listed building, Millbank Residences’ grandeur still stands tall in Westminster’s iconic skyline.
Restoring the Grandeur of a Glorious Past
Elegance and Sophistication Redefined
Designed by London-based luxury interior design studio Goddard Littlefair, the materials, finishes and colours of Millbank Residences have a seamless feel, in keeping with the iconic architecture. Traditional parquet flooring, along with tones of black and white, conjure the classical English heritage of Westminster, offset by rich leathers, beautiful silks, and aged oaks that provide a more contemporary finish.
To show local points of interest on the below map please select from the available filters.
The map cannot be loaded
Please try again by refreshing the page, or come back later.
Distinctive Drinking & Dining
From Michelin-starred restaurants to elegant hotel bars, when it comes to food and drink, London is the envy of the world.
- Cinnamon Club - 0.3 miles
- The Savoy - 1.4 miles
- Quaglino's - 1.6 miles
- Bob Bob Ricard - 1.7 miles
- Sketch - 1.8 miles
- Hawksmoor, Air Street - 1.9 miles
- The Dorchester - 2 miles
- Nobu - 2 miles
- Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club - 2.1 miles
- Bibendum - 2.4 miles
- The Ivy, Chelsea Garden - 2.4 miles
- Le Gavroche - 2.4 miles
- Sexy Fish - 2.5 miles
- Claridge's - 2.7 miles
London's Most Select Shopping Destinations
From the designer stores on New Bond Street to the bespoke shirt-makers of Jermyn Street, London leads the way when it comes to exclusive shopping.
- Dior, Haymarket - 1.5 miles
- Dover Street Market - 1.5 miles
- Fortnum & Mason - 1.6 miles
- Alfred Dunhill, Jermyn Street - 1.6 miles
- Burlington Arcade, Mayfair - 1.7 miles
- Liberty London - 1.9 miles
- Alexander McQueen, Mayfair - 2 miles
- Browns, Mayfair - 2 miles
- Burberry, Mayfair - 2 miles
- Harvey Nichols - 2 miles
- Louis Vuitton, Mayfair - 2 miles
- Tiffany & Co, Mayfair - 2 miles
- Harrods - 2.2 miles
- Selfridges - 2.8 miles
London's galleries, museums and concert halls host groundbreaking exhibitions, stunning permeant collections and virtuoso performances from international stars.
- The Palace of Westminster - 0.3 miles
- Westminster Abbey - 0.4 miles
- Tate Britain - 0.5 miles
- Buckingham Palace - 1 mile
- Garrick Theatre - 1.2 miles
- National Portrait Gallery - 1.2 miles
- Somerset House - 1.4 miles
- English National Opera - 1.5 miles
- British Museum - 1.8 miles
- Royal Academy of Arts - 1.8 miles
- Royal Opera House - 1.8 miles
- Saatchi Gallery 1.9 miles
- The Wallace Collection - 3 miles
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).