How it works
When purchasing, you pay a capped sum equal to 70% of the open market value* of the property, the remaining 30% will be held in perpetuity by the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Market value: £430,000
Price you pay: £301,000
Discount (30%): £129,000
A restriction will be place upon the title of the property requiring that when you re-sell, first you must offer the property for sale to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, for a price not more than 70% of the open market value.*
Centrum Court - The Village Centre
Prices starting from: £301,000 (price you pay with the Discount Market Sale scheme)
- Limited homes now available with the Discount Market Sales scheme
- Showhome open daily for viewings
- Thoughtfully designed open plan living
- Individually designed kitchens
- Access to residents only gym & 24 hour Concierge
- Close proximity to Kidbrooke station
- Conveniently located for an array of on-site facilities
- Anticipated completions: Aug/Sept 2020
Situated perfectly for a range of onsite facilities, another outstanding feature of Centrum Court is the stunning landscaping of the built up and natural environment, most notably your private residents' podium.
Here you can enjoy your very own carefully designed space which you can enjoy through the year. Residents of Centrum Court will also have exclusive access to the residents' only gym as well as a 24-hour Concierge - offering an essential service for busy Londoners.