High Wycombe, HP10 9QQ
£565,000 - £975,000
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses
- Adjacent to The Dell
- Superb specification with stylish kitchens and contemporary bathrooms
- A short distance to High Wycombe town centre and station
- London Marylebone accessible in just 26 minutes
- A new community nestled in a tranquil countryside setting
Woodland Gardens is a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes located next to The Dell, a landscaped open greenspace linking the 34 acre country park to the ancient woodland.
Carefully designed to complement their surroundings, each home is filled with natural light and benefits from flexible, open-plan living spaces which lend themselves to both entertaining and relaxing.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 5pm (until 7pm on Thursdays)
Abbey Barn Lane, Buckinghamshire HP10 9QQ
- Individually designed layouts
- Laminate worktops to The Orchid, The Poppy, The Bluebell and The Campion
- Composite-stone worktops to The Oak, The Gardenia, The Hawthorn and The Cedar
- Glass splashback and upstands
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Porcelain floor tiles
Bathroom & En Suites
- Wall mounted basin with single lever basin mixer
- Floor standing WC, soft-closing seat and cover, concealed cistern and chrome dual flush plate
- Shower enclosure with glass door, thermostatic mixer, wall mounted shower riser rail and shower set
- Bath fitted with thermostatic mixer / diverter and hand shower or wall mounted shower bar
- Recessed double fronted mirrored cabinet or mirror to be fitted over basin with shaver socket and concealed lighting
- Ceramic / Porcelain wall tiling to selected areas
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Gas fired central heating
- Hot water system fitted with combination boiler to The Orchid, The Poppy, The Bluebell and Campion
- Mains pressure hot water and cylinder to The Oak, The Gardenia, The Hawthorn and The Cedar
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to remaining floors
- Two panelled painted internal doors and feature glazed doors to selected homes
- Painted staircase with oak newel caps and handrail
- Bedroom 1 will feature either a dressing room with bespoke fitted interiors or a wardrobe with bespoke sliding doors and fitted interiors
- Bedroom 2 wardrobes will be fitted with painted internal sliding or traditional opening doors, shelf and hanging rail fitted within to The Campion, The Oak, The Gardenia, The Hawthorn and The Cedar
- Carpet laid to remainder of the property
- Landscaping to front of the properties and turf to the rear garden
- Patio area
- External tap
- PV panels to all homes
- All homes will have provision for EV charging
Avalon HousePrices not released
Belmont House and Mulberry House Apartments£265,000 - £430,000
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).