Homes Ready to Move Into
Marylebone, W2 1BY
Prices not released
- A collection of 3 & 4 bedroom apartments
- Fantastic views of Hyde Park & Regent's Park
- Zone 1 location with excellent connections
- First-class facilities including pool and spa
- 24-hour concierge, cinema room & gym
Announcing the entrance to London’s West End, West End Gate is a modern interpretation of classic London and brings brand new homes to one of London’s most prestigious postcodes.
A contemporary residence with the simple elegance and charm of classic London, the 18-storey Asquith House is the 2nd tallest of the buildings at West End Gate and provides views towards the City, Regent’s Park and Hyde Park.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm (Thursdays until 8pm)
Sales & Marketing Suite, 285a Edgware Road, London W2 1BY
- Composite stone work surfaces and matching full height splashback
- Stainless steel under mount bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap and drainer grooves
- Shaker style or flat panel kitchen design
- Matt laminate or matt lacquer finishes to cabinets.
- Low level units to have satin brass handless detail, high level units to have satin brass pull handles.
- Fluted clear glass doors to selected high level units.
- LED downlights and concealed lighting, where appropriate.
- Siemens induction hob.
- White bath with bath filler and waste overflow.
- Polished chrome concealed thermostatic mixer / diverter with hand held shower over bath.
- Wall mounted polished chrome basin mixer taps and counter mount basin with low level vanity unit.
- Bespoke wall mounted mirrored vanity unit, shaver socket and concealed LED lighting.
- White wall mounted WC pan with soft close seat, concealed cistern and dual flush button.
The Residences On Paddington Green£800,000 - £1,025,000
The WestmarkPrices not released
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).