The Harvest Collection
Berkshire RG42 5AB
£349,950 - £975,000
- The final collection of 2 - 5 bedroom homes
- Located in a desirable setting
- Contemporary interiors
- Set in a beautiful 65-acre country park
- 1.4 miles to Bracknell Town Centre
- Become part of a thriving community
The Harvest Collection is the final selection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Woodhurst Park. Living at The Harvest Collection you can enjoy easy access to the traditional Village Pond at the south of Woodhurst Park and the tranquil Riverside Cut to the east.
The Harvest Collection offers a wide range of accommodation including 2 and 3 bedroom houses with a choice of internal layouts, offering open plan living as well as separate living and dining rooms.
A selection of 4 bedroom homes feature a principal bedroom on the first floor, while the detached 5 bedroom homes offer generous flexible accommodation set over three floors.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 5pm (until 7pm on Thursdays)
23 Meadowsweet Way, Harvest Ride , Warfield, Berkshire RG42 5AB
- Individually designed layouts
- Laminate worktops to 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Stone worktops to 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Porcelain tile splashback
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Karndean flooring
Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Basin with vanity below
- Wall mounted WC with soft-closing seat and dual flush plate
- Shower enclosure with glass sliding door
- Mirrored cabinet or mirror to be fitted over basin (where applicable)
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Karndean flooring
- Gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating to ground floors of houses
- Radiators to coach houses
- Dressing room or fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- TV point to main living room/area and all bedrooms
- Karndean flooring to hallway
- Carpet laid to remainder of property
- Landscaping to front and turf to rear garden of all houses
- Patio area and external tap to all houses
- Allocated parking, carports or garages to all homes
- 10 year Premier Guarantee issued on build completion
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).