All that London has to offer may be within easy reach, but the immediate area of Kew provides a superb selection of entertainment and culture in its own right
Kew Bridge has been described as the most important historic site of the water supply industry in Britain and is home to the internationally recognised London Museum of Water & Steam.
Enjoy a walk along the banks of the River Thames and explore the local shopping and eating opportunities that Kew Village and Chiswick High Street have to offer.
On your doorstep is The Royal Botanic Gardens of Kew, one of London's top attractions, from iconic buildings and glasshouses, to inspirational gardens and landscapes. Also close by are two of London's greatest parkland settings - Syon Park and Richmond Park, perfect for picnics beside the lake or a stroll around the grounds - these outstanding landscapes will impress. There is an abundance of choice here.
- Walking distance to Chiswick High St & Kew Village
- Adjacent to London Museum of Water & Steam
- Royal Botanic Gardens nearby
- A variety of local bars and restaurants
- 4 miles to Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Close to the Musical Museum
In close proximity to Kew there are a wide range of Primary and Secondary Schools such as Kew Green Preparatory School and Chiswick Secondary School, as well as Sixth Forms including Chiswick School. Some of the most prestigious universities are easily accessible from Heritage Walk such as London Metropolitan University and University of Westminster.
- Strand on the Green Junior School: 0.6 miles
- Kew Green Preparatory School: 0.6 miles
- Chiswick School: 1.4 miles
- International School of London: 0.8 miles
- University of Westminster: Baker Street Tube
Heritage Walk is conveniently situated close to public transport offering easy access to all of London and destinations beyond. Kew Bridge Rail Station is close by, where regular trains run direct to London Waterloo in under half an hour. Gunnersbury Underground Station, on the District Line in Zone 3, is just a short stroll away facilitating fast access into Central London.
Good road links including the M3, M4 and A4 make travelling by car an attractive option providing easy access to Heathrow in less than 15 minutes and Gatwick in 50 minutes. Bus routes run adjacent to the development.
- Excellent local transport links
- Kew Bridge Rail Station: 0.2 miles
- Gunnersbury Underground Station: 0.8 miles
- Kew Gardens Underground Station: 1.1 miles
- M4 Motorway: 0.5 miles
- Heathrow Airport: 9 miles