Just minutes from Buckingham Palace, Sloane Street and Knightsbridge, Belgravia is renowned for its village-like clusters of boutiques, jewellers and fine restaurants, sitting alongside elegant and historic private homes and embassies. The delightful Ebury Street was also home to Mozart, where he is known to have composed some of his most famous pieces of work. The beautifully structured squares and streets of Belgravia remain amongst the most sought-after addresses in the world.
- Michelin star restaurants
- World renowned boutique hotels
- London's finest health and beauty
- Antique, art and niche shops
- Couture fashion and bespoke tailoring
- Private Banks and Members' Clubs
London is a leading global education centre, having one of the largest populations of overseas students of any city in the world. There are a number of top schools, colleges and universities close by, ensuring the best quality of education.
- World-class education
- Institutes for all levels of academia
- Leading universities within easy reach
- Top primary and prep schools
- Exclusive nurseries
Situated in close proximity to Victoria and Sloane Square stations, Ebury Square offers easy access to all of London and destinations beyond - whether by car, taxi, train, London Underground, London buses or bike. London is a gateway to the world, offering direct access and efficient transport links throughout Europe and to every major city across the globe. Heathrow Airport is just under an hour away and Paris and Brussels are within easy reach by Eurostar from St Pancras International.
- Excellent local transport links
- Easy access for global travel
- River bus service from Cadogan Pier
- London taxis always close at hand