Finchley, N12 8QR
- Luxury specification
- Lift access and allocated parking
- 5 landscaped communal gardens
- Walking distance to underground
Set within an exclusive gated environment with beautifully landscaped gardens, this collection of high specification homes offers luxurious living in the sought after location High Road, North Finchley.
To show local points of interest on the below map please select from the available filters.
The map cannot be loaded
Please try again by refreshing the page, or come back later.
From parks, pubs and restaurants, golf courses, gyms and tennis courts and a mix of local shops, you will find everything you need just outside your door, learning to discover a community bursting with life. A superb array of leisure and sporting centres including David Lloyd and LA Fitness are a short distance away. Fantastic local shopping facilities are within easy reach and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is also located nearby offering stylish stores including Fenwick and John Lewis.
- Vue Cinemas - 4 minute drive
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre - 11 minute drive
- North Middlesex Golf Club - 2 minute drive
- Arts Depot - 2 minute drive
- Alexandra Palace - 11 minute drive
- David Lloyd Finchley - 4 minute drive
Finchley boasts a number of sought after schools which can all be found within the surrounding area of our development, including The Henrietta Barnett School for Girls, Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School and Finchley Catholic High School.
- Henrietta Barnett School - 10 minute drive
- Christ's College Finchley - 10 minute drive
- Hasmonean High School & Primary School - 11 minute drive
- Sacks Morasha Jewish School - 4 minute drive
- Finchley Catholic School - 1 minute drive
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 3 minute drive
- The Compton School - 5 minute drive
Take advantage of the perfect transport links that Imperial Square has to offer. Located under a mile away, Woodside Park station will give you easy access to the Northern Line tube service. Also close by is New Southgate, an overground station connecting to the city. This development is also conveniently located close to the North Circular offering easy access to the A1, M1 and M25. For international transportation both St. Pancras and Heathrow are less than 45 minutes away.
- Woodside Park - 11 minute walk
- Totteridge & Whetstone - 15 minute walk
- New Southgate - 8 minute drive
- Luton Airport - 35 minute drive
- St. Pancras International - 40 minute tube
- Heathrow - 35 minute drive
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).