Moore House, Grosvenor Waterside
Chelsea, SW1W 8BE
- Underground parking available
- A wealth of on site facilities
- Sloane Square & Victoria Station just 10-15 minutes walk away
To show local points of interest on the below map please select from the available filters.
The map cannot be loaded
Please try again by refreshing the page, or come back later.
There are numerous places to visit for lovers of drama and art. To name but a few, the Royal Court Theatre in Sloane Square is known for its commitment to new work by innovative writers. The National Theatre, one of the world's leading theatre producers, sits on the South Bank. Tate Britain lies close by on the banks of the River Thames and is one of four major sites holding the national collection of British art from 1500 to the present day while the Saatchi Gallery in Kings Road, Chelsea offers an ideal environment to view contemporary art within 70,000 sqft space.
- The Royal Court Theatre (0.6 miles) - 13 minutes
- The Saatchi Gallery (0.7 miles) - 15 minutes walk
- Tate Britain (1.4 miles) - 29 minutes
- Victoria & Albert Museum (1.4 miles) - 29 minutes
- National Theatre (2.4 miles) - 49 minutes
- Royal Opera House (2.4 miles) - 51 minutes
There are a wealth of well respected educational establishments across London, all of which are easily accessible from Grosvenor Waterside due to its central location.
- Royal College of Art
- Imperial College
- Kings College
- University of Westminster
- Hill House International Junior School
- Francis Holland School
Moore House, Grosvenor Waterside is ideally placed, with convenient transport links nearby. Taxis are plentiful from Buckingham Palace Road which is a short walk up the street whilst a 10 - 15 minute walk brings you to Sloane Square and Victoria Underground stations, including Victoria Coach and Railway Stations. From either, access to other destinations is fast and easy. Times listed are for average journey times from Sloane Square
- Knightsbridge - just 9 minutes via Piccadilly Line
- Kings Cross St Pancras - 13 minutes via multiple lines
- Bond Street - 13 minutes via Central and Jubilee Lines
- Canary Wharf - 19 minutes via Jubilee Line
- Heathrow Airport - 38 minutes via Piccadilly line
- Gatwick Airport - 40 minutes via Bakerloo & Piccadilly Lines
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).