Ask About Our 5% Deposit Scheme
Slough, SL1 3NW
- Ideally located beside Aquifer Gardens
- Close to Clocktower Place and amenities on-site
- All apartments come with their own balcony or terrace
- Designed to the highest specification
- 0.2 miles to main train station; 8 miles to Heathrow Airport
- London Paddington in under 20 minutes; Crossrail coming soon
Darjeeling House occupies a prime position overlooking Aquifer Gardens, an expansive green space at the heart of Horlicks Quarter. Named after the former residence of Lord and Lady Horlick, today's Darjeeling House is a stylish new building offering high quality apartments beautifully specified to reflect the industrial heritage of the site.
Sales & Marketing Suite and Showhome (where available) details:
Open daily 10am - 6pm (10am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday)
Stoke Gardens, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3QB
- Individually designed layouts
- Stone worktops with tiles splashbacks
- Bosch integrated appliances including single oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and black mixer tap
- Chrome sockets outlets and USB point above work surface
- Feature black metal wall rack within selected apartments
Bathrooms & Ensuites
- Modern basin with single drawer vanity below and contemporary Vado single lever basin mixer
- Geberit wall mounted WC, soft-closing seat and cover, concealed cistern and dual flush plate
- Shower enclosure with black framed glass sliding door to ensuites
- Bath fitted with a clear glass bath screen with black frame to bathrooms
- Porcelain wall tiling to selected areas
- Porcelain floor tiling
- Television (SkyQ/terrestrial) point to living area
- Television (terrestrial) points to bedrooms
- Telephone point provided to living area
- Data points will be provided adjacent to every television point
- Ceiling mounted downlights to kitchen / living / dining area and hallway
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms
- White satin painted internal doors with satin/polished stainless steel door furniture
- White satin painted skirting and architraves to match internal doors
- Bespoke hinged wardrobe doors within bedroom 1 with single hanging
- Karndean timber effect flooring to kitchen/living/dining and hallway (where applicable)
- Carpet laid to bedrooms
Aquifer House£390,250 - £398,000
Horlicks Factory£279,950 - £649,950
Urban HousesPrices not released
DisclaimersWhere applicable, images, CGIs and photography are indicative only.
Site Plans / Site Maps are indicative only and subject to change [and subject to planning]. In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping and specification at any time without notice.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that in rare circumstances it may not be possible to obtain the exact products or materials referred to in the specification. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to alter, amend or update the specification, which may include changes in the colour, material and / or brand specified. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Berkeley Group plc reserves the right to make these changes as required. A number of choices and options are available to personalise your home. Choices and options are subject to timeframes, availability and change.
Floorplans shown are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture.
Maps are not to scale and show approximate locations only.
All distances or journey / travel times are approximate and may not be direct. Where applicable, times have been established using relevant sources (maps.google.co.uk/nationalrail.co.uk).