Berkeley Group is now looking to recruit and train around 18 new Sales Consultants, who will go on to sell some of the best new homes in the country.
Successful candidates will be put through the company's long established Sales Academy, an intensive 10 week training programme designed to introduce Berkeley's working culture, values, policies and purpose.
Applicants have until 5.30pm on Friday 17 January to apply. Property experience is not required and the company welcomes applicants with backgrounds in travel and tourism, hospitality, retail and other sectors.
The Sales Academy includes classroom based learning mixed with onsite practical experience, to give new recruits the best possible start to a career with Berkeley Group.
The programme covers:
- Sales Training: including product understanding and demonstrations
- Introduction to Berkeley: explaining who we are, what we do, how we do it and why we stand out from our competitors.
- Introduction to Homebuilding: from land buying and design, to build quality and estate management.
- The Buying Process: explaining what is involved in the reservation and purchase of a new Berkeley home, from legal requirements to after sale care.
- Health & Safety, Sustainability and Berkeley's 'Our Vision' business strategy: providing an understanding of Berkeley's policies, commitments and procedures.
- Sales Administration: covering internal systems for maintaining customer contact and communication.
- Site Visits: to understand and appreciate firsthand how high quality homes and places are designed, built and managed.
To find out more or apply online www.berkeleygroup.co.uk/about-us/careers/sales-academy
About Berkeley Group
Berkeley's driving purpose is to build fantastic homes, strengthen communities and improves people's lives. The business builds close to 4,000 homes each year and maintains the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
The company's homes are routinely labelled as "Built by Berkeley" when put up for sale on the second hand market, reflecting their lasting quality and appeal.