Hurlingham Walk's excellent location and transport links provide fast access to businesses, shops, entertainment and international travel.
Parsons Green, Putney Bridge and Imperial Wharf are all less than 1 mile away. There are excellent bus services on the doorstop and Chelsea Pier is within easy reach for river bus services. The nearby A4 gives fast access out of the city, towards Heathrow Airport, the M25 and the motorway network.
- 0.8 miles to Parsons Green Station
- 0.9 miles to Putney Bridge Station
- 1 mile to Imperial Wharf Station
- 3.9 miles to Victoria
- 14.1 miles to London City Airport
Surrounded by lush parks and gardens, Hurlingham Walk is well served by local amenities in nearby Parsons Green, while there is a wealth of fashionable shops and fabulous eateries on the New King's Road and the Fulham Road beyond.
Fulham Palace, Bishop's Park and Chelsea Harbour are popular river attractions within easy reach. The River Thames is a short walk away, from where London's many landmarks are effortlessly accessible.
- Easy reach of Parsons Green
- Half a mile to New King's Road
- Surrounded by lush parks and gardens
- The River Thames is a short walk away
- Adjacent to the Hurlingham Club