There can't be many locations in England that promise the peace and tranquillity of a rural lifestyle and all the benefits of urban living in close proximity. At Holborough Lakes the rich cultural heritage and unbeatable retail and leisure opportunities of possibly England's finest county lie just a short drive away. Some of the finest restaurants in Kent can also be found in nearby West Malling and the surrounding area.
- Bluewater - 14.7 miles
- Multiplex Showcase Cinema - 14.7 miles
- Rochester Cathedral and Castle - 6.2 miles
- Leeds Castle - 13.7 miles
- Brands Hatch - 13 miles
Holborough Lakes is within easy reach of a number of well-respected primary and secondary schools as well as Further Education colleges. At Holborough Lakes there is an on-site nursery offering flexible day care for children from 3 months to 5 years and a new Valley Invicta Primary School, which opened in October 2015. The Valley Invicta Academy Trust are the chosen provider for this fantastic new facility. VIAT currently manages a portfolio of two secondary schools, Invicta Grammar School and Valley Park School in Maidstone, both with an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating. Invicta Grammar School is the highest non super-selective performing school in Kent. Berkeley are delighted that such a successful Trust is located within Holborough Lakes offering residents an even greater choice of good local schools.
- Snodland C of E primary School - 0.8 miles
- Halling primary School - 0.9 miles
- St Katherine's School - 0.9 miles
- Holmesdale Technology College - 0.9 miles
- The Malling School - 4.7 miles
- Valley Invicta Primary School - On site
Holborough Lakes is the ideal place to explore the country. Located between the M2 and the M20 it is linked to both by the A228, making access to the motorway network easy. Ebbsfleet International station is just 13 miles away where the new HS1 trains whisk you to London St Pancras in 17 minutes, or mainland Europe via the Channel Tunnel or you can now jump on the HS1 at Snodland for a 45 minute journey to London St Pancras.
- Snodland train station - 0.7 miles
- A 45min journey to London St Pancras
- Easy access to M20
- Easy access to M2
- Ebbsfleet International Station - 13.1 miles