London is a city that never sleeps. From dusk till dawn the energy and excitement that draws millions to the city everyday continued to bubble away as those that have worked hard all day hit the town to relax and unwind, often into the small hours.
If you want to find those hidden jewels that offer a relaxed and refined atmosphere with an intoxicating mix of delectable drinks and quality music and entertainment you don't need to stray too far from One Tower Bridge. The eastern portion of London is full of cool cocktail bars and luxurious jazz cafés for you to explore.
- Nightjar. If you want an ultra-cool cocktail bar, you'll find one of London's best lurking behind a blank door by a newsagent. The Nightjar is highly regarded not only in London but also internationally, having won awards and been ranked highly in a huge range of "Best Of" features. With comfortable seating and table service giving this speakeasy an air of glamour and decadence you can while away the evening with delicious cocktails and listening to incredible jazz and blues. www.barnightjar.com
- The Golden Heart. If you want to experience something more akin to a typical East End pub, but with an extra touch of class then this fixture of the London pub scene is the place to go. With a Tracy Emin neon sculpture hanging on the walls, it should be no surprise that The Golden Heart has been the centre of the local arts scene for years.
- Lounge Bohemia. The fact that this cocktail bar is entry by appointment only, and its website simply lists the address and phone number only, should let you know to expect a unique experience. The cocktails are out of this world, and totally unique with experiment the order of the day. www.loungebohemia.com
- Callooh Callay. This luxurious cocktail bar offers an extensive network of secret rooms and mysterious passages, with beautiful décor that keys into its Alice In Wonderland inspired name. You can enjoy drinks in the vibrant bar area or step through a wardrobe and into the Lounge where you'll receive table service and be assured of a relaxing and fun evening. And members get exclusive access to the Upstairs Bar. www.calloocallaybar.com
- Shoreditch House. This exclusive members' only club offers a night out that few other venues can match. Opened in 2007 it occupies the top three floors and the roof of a renovated factory. Inside you'll find flawless décor and stunning staff who attend to your every need. But this is more than a place to have a few cocktails or glasses of champagne. There is also a fully-featured spa and gym, plus a rooftop gardens and pool. A unique evening experience like no other. www.shoreditchhouse.com
- The Golden Bee. This beautiful bar offers an incredible night out. A huge range of cocktails, from old favourites to unique creations and twists, are accompanied by a huge wine list. And in the summer you can enjoy your drink up on the rooftop terrace bar and drink in the London energy. www.goldenbee.co.uk
So when you're getting ready to hit the town drop into one of these trendy bars for a unique and fun night out.
One Tower Bridge occupies a prime position on London's South Bank, between three of the city's most important icons: Tower Bridge, the River Thames and the Tower of London. It is an exceptional new development of contemporary residencies, thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed throughout.
Within walking distance of the City's financial heart, close to Canary Wharf, next to a string of world-class cultural attractions and enjoying first-rate transport connections, One Tower Brudge justifies the description 'extraordinary'.
This is a London address like no other.Register your interest here.