From the leafy acres of Wimbledon Common to the laid back atmosphere of award-winning restaurants and gourmet coffee bars, Wimbledon has so much more to offer than just its famous tennis championship. Wimbledon is also home to upmarket retailers and traditional pubs. Wimbledon Common provides outdoor activities including riding, golf, jogging and wildlife walks.
- Award winning restaurants in the area
- Odeon IMAX Cinema
- New Wimbledon Theatre
- Wimbledon Society Museum Of Local History
- Southside House
- All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
Wimbledon can provide the solution for anyone who insists upon the very best in educational establishments for their family. Fee paying, faith and secular schools are joined by prestigious colleges to offer options that suit everyone. Marryat Place provides an excellent location for family living; indeed, one of the many appeals Wimbledon has for families is the choice of educational facilities. Some of the best regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools in London are to be found in the borough.
- King's College School
- Wimbledon Chase Primary School
- Wimbledon Park Primary School
- Wimbledon Common Preparatory School
- Wimbledon College of Art
- University of Roehampton
Wherever you are travelling to, Marryat Place can provide a better place to start, thanks to Wimbledon's excellent travel connections by road, rail and air. The benefits are more than simply convenience. For anyone with a busy lifestyle it means saving precious time. There is a regular overground service from Wimbledon station to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. Trains from Wimbledon go to Guildford, Hampton Court, Dorking, Shepperton and Woking. The A3 is the main route to Wimbledon when coming in from the M25 Motorway or Heathrow Airport. Wimbledon is pedestrian friendly and most places can be easily reached on foot.
- Overground trains from Wimbledon station
- London Waterloo - 17 mins
- Northern line services from South Wimbledon station
- District line services from Wimbledon Station
- Wimbledon to Croydon tramlink available
- By car Clapham Junction is 20 minutes away