The West End and all that London has to offer may be within easy reach, but Wimbledon is a centre for culture and entertainment in its own right. Anyone who enjoys the theatre of exploring a rich and varied heritage, anyone who is looking for intellectual stimulation, excitement or simply a delightful night out, will find an abundance of choice here.
- Fine dining
- Charming local history
- Famous theatres
- Extensive parks and open spaces
- Leisure facilities for all interests
- Home to the famous tennis championships
Wimbledon boasts a tremendous choice of educational facilities. Top independent and state schools are within easy reach, including the prestigious King's College and Wimbledon High schools. The highly regarded Wimbledon College of Art is also close by.
- A fantastic collection of schools
- An option for all levels of academia
- Near to King's College & Wimbledon High
- Home to a leading specialist art college
The City, the West End, main railway stations and London's major airports are all within easy direct reach via overground rail (15 - 20 minutes from Wimbledon Station or Raynes Park to London Waterloo). London Underground's District Line runs from Wimbledon through to Central London, the West End and The City. At Wimbledon Hill Park, you could not be better connected.
- Raynes Park Overground Station
- Wimbledon Overground Station
- District Line at Wimbledon Tube Station
- International airports within easy reach