A walk through Tunbridge Wells is a stroll through history. Visit one of the leafy parks and gardens, listed buildings, museums or galleries. Relax in a cafe in The Pantiles or indulge your appetite in any of the quality local restaurants. The Assembly Hall Theatre and Trinity Theatre play host to a variety of live performances to suite all tastes. Anyone who enjoys shopping will find plenty of temptation amongst the town's boutiques and high street stores.
- Trinity Theatre - 0.7 miles
- Thackeray's Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Assembly Hall Theatre - 0.6 miles
- Calverley Park Grounds - 0.7 miles
- Dunorlan Park - 1.4 miles
Royal Tunbridge Wells is an ideal location to raise a family and the town is well served by a range of good schools for children of all ages. A new primary school, The Wells Free School, is being built as part of the Royal Wells Park development. Other 'outstanding' Ofsted-rated primary schools are nearby while for older children there are three revered grammar schools.
- The Wells Free School - on-site
- St James Church of England Junior School - 1.0 mile
- Claremont Primary School - 1.7 miles
- The Skinners' School - 0.5 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Girls' Grammar - 0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar for Boys - 1.0 miles
- Beechwood Sacred Heart School - 1.5 miles
- The Mead School - 1.3 miles
- Rose Hill School - 0.8 miles
- Holmewood House School - 2.8 miles
- St Augustines Catholic School - 1.7 miles
Royal Wells Parks' location within west Kent puts the development within easy reach of most of the major road and rail links of the south east. London commuters can be at work within an hour after leaving Tunbridge Wells train station, a short walk from the development. Services go into Charing Cross and Cannon Street. The M25 and M23 motorways are within a 40 minute drive, providing links to Heathrow and Gatwick. Mainland Europe can also be reached from Ashford International station via the Eurostar.
- Tunbridge Wells train station - 0.5 miles
- High Brooms train station - 1.3 miles
- 45 minutes to London Bridge by train
- Gatwick airport - 35.3 miles