5 Stand Out Pop Up Experiences in London
London offers some of the best cuisine in the world, from unique twists on traditional English food to the finest Michelin-starred restaurants and incredible global culinary delights. But you don't have to sit down for a 5 course meal to experience some of the city's finest food and drink, pop up style experiences are also a great way to spend and evening in London.
Here are 5 examples of fun, pop up style bars and restaurants that you simply must try when you're in town:
- Basement Galley. This multi-location supper club started as a weekend project for two friends who wanted to host dinner parties using their new recipe ideas. Head Chef Alex Cooper graduated from Le Cordon Bleu School in Paris, and the food on offer is truly sumptuous. The Basement Galley is now a centre for social interaction and networking and operates at several locations across the city. Find out more at www.grubclub.com/basement-galley
- Quinto Quarto. Adha Battaglia brings Italian cuisine to the streets with this exciting new dining experience. You'll find him at select street markets in the city serving up the finest Italian dishes with the pizzazz and flair of a true showman. Eating at Quinto Quarto is an unforgettable experience. www.quintoquarto.co.uk
- The Shop At NW10. This funky little café shop sells pretty much everything that isn't nailed to the floor. The art, the furniture, it's all up for grabs. During the day you can relax here and enjoy the coffee and food and at night The Shop At NW10 becomes a vibrant bar that's perfect for social gatherings. www.theshopnw10.com
- The Dolls House. If you're after a unique and fun dining experience The Dolls House is for you. Set over three floors of a Hoxton house, this groovy restaurant offers snacks and drinks through to a full fine dining in London experience. They also play host to a series of pop-up restaurants where a revolving cast of guest chefs lay on food from around the globe. www.thedollshouse.org
- Kitchen Party. Describing itself as "an ever-changing orgy of drinking, dining and weird culture", Kitchen Party brings together London's most avant garde chefs and culinary experts in one space, with the installations changing every four to six weeks and the location changing every two to four months. You get a constantly changing, but always delicious, range of food and drink. Be sure to check their website www.kitchenpartypopup.com to see what's on the menu when you're in London.
So next time you're looking for fine dining in London, why not try something different to the usual establishments. Variety is the spice of life after all.
One Tower Bridge occupies a prime position on London's South Bank, between three of the city's most important icons: Tower Bridge, the River Thames and the Tower of London. It is an exceptional new development of contemporary residencies, thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed throughout.
Within walking distance of the City's financial heart, close to Canary Wharf, next to a string of world-class cultural attractions and enjoying first-rate transport connections, One Tower Brudge justifies the description 'extraordinary'.
This is a London address like no other. Register your interest here.