Application Reference Number: 0471
Location: Send, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 01/10/2021
Job Purpose: You will work closely with the Head of IT to assist across a broad range of confidential and top-level tasks; collaborating closely with senior board and management within the Berkeley Group as a whole and with the senior leadership team within BGIT.
Alongside this, you'll meet and greet guests, prepare correspondence, produce high quality documents, and carry out relevant research. Able to answer emails, managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments to include travel considerations
You'll be the main point of contact for any general enquiries, making sure they are responded to, or filtered to the relevant people in the Company and dealt with promptly.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Competent in minute taking and ensuring promptly written up
- Confident in taking on their own projects such as, office designing and management of the construction works
- Being the 'go to' and responsible for office facilities and the running of the office day to day
- To be a member of the Berkeley Foundation committee - raising money for charity, coming up with new ideas and getting group events together to take part, bake offs, raffles etc.
- The main organiser for Christmas, Summer and Staff conferences
- Reviewing the monthly board pack, identifying what is incorrect, liaising with the Project managers and checking grammatical errors etc.
- Contributing to Senior Leadership meetings & decision making
- Make teas and coffees as required
- Adhoc duties as needed by senior management as reasonably required
- A great attention to detail, highly organised and keeping an excellent working system goes without saying.
- Be personable, honest and confident; saying if something has gone wrong, so it can be dealt with and fixed.
- Someone with a can-do attitude, hands on and happy to use a screwdriver!
- Have lots of enthusiasm, drive and absolute integrity.
- Experience in efficiently balancing multiple tasks at any given time.
- Flexible in your attitude to working out of hours, appreciating at times it's what will be required to get the job done.
- Energetic - with personality to drive events and lead by example
- Proactive and good organisational skills.
- Intelligent, willing to learn and wants to think not just do
- Interest in Technology and how it can deliver better solutions for our employees and external customers
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below