Assistant Estates Manager
Application Reference Number: 0465
Location: Taplow, Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 17/09/2021
Job Purpose: To assist in the management of the freeholds and associated assets of Berkeley Homes (Oxford and Chiltern) through performance monitoring of the managing agents ensuring the service and experience that they deliver to our customers is exceptional; and to mitigate the company's business risk as freeholder/Director of the RMC, whilst ensuring the customer remains at the heart of our decisions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assisting in the ongoing monitoring of managing agent performance through:
- Site Visits
- Quarterly presentations
- Annual managing agent performance audits
- Production of Estate Management information for reporting to the Head of Estate Management
- Managing block handovers to the managing agent and assisting with the collation of hand over information.
- Monitoring statutory inspections and ensuing these are completed, updated and recorded.
- Monitoring Health and Safety Inspections and Action plans and ensuring these are completed, updated and recorded.
- Dealing with applications for consents from customers, controlling the process and ensuring that these are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Sales/ Build/ Estate Management/ Customer Service team meetings
- All other duties as required by the Head of Estate Management
- Ideally 5+ years experience working in Leasehold Property Management
- Ideally AIRPM (minimum) qualified
- Demonstrated understanding of landlord and tenant legislation, health & safety at work act, and other applicable legislation
- Excellent understanding of the RICS Code of Practice and industry guidelines
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below