Application Reference Number: 0462
Function: Sales & Marketing
Location: Battersea, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 17/09/2021
Job Purpose: The Marketing Manager is required to assist the Head of Marketing with the planning, execution and reporting on all marketing, PR and communications activity for their respective development(s).
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Working with external agencies to develop all sales and marketing tools, including brochures, presentations (internal and external), advertising campaigns (online and off), factsheets, local guides, newsletters, invitations, development models, CGI's, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos, social media content and other ad-hoc materials.
- Working with appointed media agency to plan, book and measure advertising campaigns, across traditional and digital channels creating multi-faceted creative campaigns.
- Planning and managing all events, including sales launches, sponsorships, charity initiatives, placemaking and community events.
- Managing the preparation, planning and management of all overseas exhibitions, including model moves, event logistics and advertising and promotion.
- Commissioning and managing all photography, including lifestyle, product, site and event photo shoots.
- Working with interior designers to furnish new marketing suites and show apartments.
- Preparing signage strategies, maintenance of signage and coordination with the Project Team and external suppliers in line with the customer journey.
- Working with Sales & Marketing Coordinator to manage regular email communications and online portal listings, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness.
- Managing development web pages to ensure information is accurate and up to date, and working with Berkeley Group digital team to continually enhance and improve.
- Implementing and maintaining development PR strategies, ensuring the delivery of frequent and timely traditional media and social media.
- Co-ordinating with the international Berkeley Group offices to ensure they are fully stocked with necessary marketing collateral and information.
- Entering relevant awards submissions.
- Working with Head of Marketing to produce, manage and monitor sales and marketing budgets.
- Regular reporting on marketing activity to Head of Marketing and the board of Directors for Monthly Project Reviews.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Coordinator to ensure that all departmental invoices and purchase orders are authorised and suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Implementing and managing all other ad hoc promotional activities, as required.
- Excellent level of general computer literacy (in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively present information and produce reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work logically, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Business-like and professional both in appearance and manner
- Thorough, accurate and an excellent eye for detail
- Effective listening and communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years property marketing experience at Manager level
- Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task
- Proactive, dynamic and focused on completing tasks
- Creative and innovative
- A positive team player
- Flexible and adaptable
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below