IFS Project Accountant
Application Reference Number: 0459
Location: Send, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 17/09/2021
Job Purpose: We are currently working on implementing IFS into the Berkeley Group over the next 12-18 months, and we need to recruit a Project Accountant who can manage active projects and ensure the smooth transition to the new finance application.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
You will be supporting the project team and reporting into the Head of Business Delivery & Implementation (Finance)
- Data mapping from existing systems and Excel to new IFS application
- Reconciliation of actuals and outstanding commitments to relevant packages/codes
- Working with business to ensure budgets and forecasts are included in sufficient detail
- Production of files to enable Data Migration into IFS
- Reconciliation of data before and after migration to confirm correct starting point at go-live
- Test suite of Cost Reports to reconcile existing data to new reporting application (Power BI)
- Support Projects area during initial roll out at Pilot companies and subsequent roll outs
- Central Champion for Project Cost Reporting area of IFS
- Support Project Team as required.
- Experience in Project Finance and cost reconciliation/reporting preferred
- Accountancy Qualification preferred but not essential / Qualified by Experience
- Knowledge of IFS application and Power BI preferred but not essential
- Organised with great attention to detail and excellent time management & prioritisation skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to investigate problems and come up with workable solutions for them.
- Ability to prepare and write documentation such as practical guides for users
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise and respond to requests with confidence and set/manage expectations effectively
- Strong communication skills in writing, in person and over the telephone
- A great team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback
- Experience in working with SharePoint
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below