Customer Service Co-ordinator
Application Reference Number: 0427
Function: Customer Service
Location: Taplow, Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/07/2021
Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer service and act as first point of contact for homeowners during the two year warranty period.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Primarily responsible for customer communication with regard to warranty issues and general queries
- Maintaining records of all contact with our customers on the company database, together with any subsequent action(s) taken to resolve reported issues.
- Efficiently manage and prioritise reported issues, giving realistic guidance on anticipated timescales for the remedial works to be carried out.
- Monitor and manage reported defects to ensure that they are rectified satisfactorily in the timescales set.
- Build and maintain good relationships with approved sub-contractors so that advice can be sought as necessary and reported defects can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Co-ordinate diary appointments for both Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Engineers.
- Produce work schedules and allocate as appropriate to Customer Service Engineers and Sub-Contractors.
- Provide administrative support to Customer Service Managers as necessary, including correspondence and general customer communication.
- Order any necessary materials and ensure that they are available to meet agreed work schedules
- Liaise with other departments, Site or Constructions Managers as necessary to ensure customers' queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Continually strive to improve our service to homeowners in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction on the In House Research Surveys.
- Liaise closely with the Department Manager, making them aware of any possible customer escalations or any specific or recurring issues so that they can be brought to the attention of the management team.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Provide operational cover as required for colleagues during leave, sickness or training.
- Any other Ad Hoc Duties.
- Previous experience in the construction industry very beneficial.
- Customer Service background essential.
- IT literate, team player, professional telephone manner, excellent letter writing ability
- Team player.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Pragmatic with a common sense approach, demonstrating a sense of ownership at all times.
- Passion for corporate responsibility.
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Flexible and reliable with strong organisational skills.
- Strong communicator, comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below