Customer Relations Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Application Reference Number: 0426
Function: Customer Service
Location: Greenwich / Woolwich, South East London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/07/2021
- Provide a customer relations and PR function communicating directly and managing the purchaser from exchange to legal completion and to the end of the 6 week in-house surveys.
- Provide a superior level of service and ensure customer's expectations, in accordance with sales materials, are delivered and company's interest and reputation are maintained and enhanced.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring internal and external customers are keep up to date with key milestones throughout the build and sales lifecycle
- Set and manage customer expectations from point of exchange to legal completion and up to the 6 week in-house survey to ensure a high level of satisfaction throughout their buying and living experience with us.
- Liaising with customers as they approach completion to ensure finances are in place to complete on their purchase.
- Responsible for the set-up of buying guides which form part of the contract, issued at reservation by the Sales team
- Ensuring plot files are maintained and customer information is tracked and correspondence logged
- Responsible for maintaining Customer relationships and ensuring any enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Writing letters, providing updates to customers with regards to dates/options/extras/changes and the sales and construction process
- Meeting with customers to discuss choice options and extras, tailor customer journey around each customer choice appointment and assist with any questions raised.
- Arranging and managing customer site visits and facilitating virtual customer visits when required.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all documentation is in line ready for completion and apartments are ready for handover
- Dealing with customer complaints and escalating to Head of Customer Relations if necessary
- Responsible for producing living guides and collating packs for legal completions 3 months prior to first occupations.
- Ordering customer completion gifts, setting up notice and cleaning schedule as well as co-ordinating home demonstrations and key handovers, along with customer care and estate management teams
- Ensuring the MyHome Plus platform is kept up to date with customers choices, buying and living guides, whilst ensuring construction updates and newsletters are submitted quarterly to customers.
- Knowledge of purchase process essential;
- Experience dealing with customers throughout new-build sale process desirable;
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Discrete and respectful and with integrity;
- Personable, with confidence and ability to converse with clients from various backgrounds and cultures.
- Team player.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Pragmatic with a common sense approach, demonstrating a sense of ownership at all times.
- Passion for corporate responsibility.
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Flexible and reliable with strong organisational skills.
- Strong communicator, comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below