Application Reference Number: 0395
Location: Taplow, Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 09/07/2021
Job Purpose: The role is focussed around the management of projects from early conception to their handover to technical. This will mean involvement through the whole project lifespan keeping consistent responsibility of the design and managing planning matters for project lifespan i.e. planning conditions, planning applications.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with the Design Director to develop designs/ drawings from early stages through to handover to technical for construction drawings including feasibility designs, planning design and detailed designs.
- Liaising and engaging with both internal and external consultants for the delivery of necessary information
- Attendance to necessary meetings both internally and externally
- Produce information as necessary for the delivery of the project i.e. plans, reports, booklets.
- Review working drawings/ sales plans/ marketing collateral
- 5 years experience working for a developer or architectural practice
- Knowledge of Autocad is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite helpful (Photoshop & InDesign in particular)
- Working knowledge of the planning system essential
- Experience of designing internal layout arrangements, externals elevations, site layouts.
- Detail oriented with an excellent attention to detail
- Driven, proactive, reliable and conscientious
- Able to clearly convey their ideas and proposals to others
- Design orientated and have an understanding of quality design
- Able to think on their feet and be a problem solver
- Comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Knowledgeable of relevant standards or know where to find reference information
- Able to manage their time efficiently to work to project programmes
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below