Application Reference Number: 0388
Location: Taplow, Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 09/07/2021
Job Purpose: To provide support for the Design team.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draw up hand drawn sketches in cad and present drawings accurately as necessary in various formats.
- Produce necessary drawings for a range of uses e.g. plans & elevations for a house.
- Assist in the production of booklets and presentations focussed with a high graphical quality.
- File information/ drawings digitally and within the necessary files.
- Assist in the production of material for the submission of planning applications/ planning conditions discharges.
- Assist in researching various areas as necessary e.g. different building materials.
- Detail oriented with an excellent attention to detail.
- Driven, proactive, reliable and conscientious.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate successfully with others and to work through problems as they arise.
- Knowledge of Autocad essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud helpful.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below