Application Reference Number: 0387
Location: Ealing, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 09/07/2021
Job Purpose: The purpose of the role is to deliver all technical information on projects from inception to completion and to provide support on each project to the Technical Manager.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To follow the Governance set out
- To comply with all statutory, standards, contracts at all times
- To coordinate the design team including specialist designers
- To review, comment and track information issued to ensure the project information is complete, accurate and timely to meet the project requirements
- To assist in accurately recording project progress including updating the project monitors, programmes, design release schedules
- To assist in the preparation and distribution of project records such as meeting minutes, notes, memorandums
- To assist and chair meetings when required
- To assist in the tender of and execution of Consultant Appointments
- To assist in the preparation and delivery of presentations
- To assist in obtaining, collating and presenting samples and their supporting technical literature
- To assist in the review of contractor tender returns
- To assist in the submissions and obtaining approvals of Building Control, Warranty Provider, Planning conditions
- To assist with the preparation of, updating and distribution of the Operational and Maintenance Manuals including the Health and Safety File
- To work in accordance with the Design Release Schedules, Detailed Design Programmes, Outline and Master Development Programmes.
- To assist with the preparation of documents such as the Part 1 brief, consultant acquisition plans, fee budgets / monitors
- To assist with obtaining the statutory approvals such as S278/38/104/106 agreements
- To support the commercial and build teams by responding to technical queries, request forinformation and site issues in a timely manner
- To assist with meeting the Build Quality Assurance requirements
- To assist with undertaking site inspections and checks to ensure the build works are inaccordance with the project information such as design, sales, technical literature.
- Minimum HNC / BTEC within a relevant Technical focused field.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience working with residential planning, Building Regulations and NHBC.
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations, detailing and construction methods.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below