Senior Customer Relations Manager
Application Reference Number: 0357
Function: Customer Services
Location: Collindale, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 14/05/2021
Job Purpose: To provide a World Class Customer Experience and Journey for our customers from the point of exchange through to legal completion and handover and ensuring leading Net Promoter Score.
Effectively communicating with customers, agents and other departments to ensure that the customer legally completes on time.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be responsible for overseeing all processes and tasks are completed by onsite Customer Service team
- Liaise and correspond with the customer from the point of exchange through to legal completion and handover
- Keep up to date and well-presented customer files and correspondence on C360 and the centralised electronic document control system
- Keep accurate logs of all customer interaction on C360
- Providing formal communication to customers throughout the development journey via letters, phone conversations, video updates, emails, Whatsapp, WeChat
- Ensuring we communicate regularly with our customers ensuring a close relationship is formed where we "know our customers"
- Update customers in line with the Customer Message Matrix on the anticipated completion of their new home. This would include video updates, area updates, market updates
- Adding personal touches to the service where possible
- Ensuring MyHomePlus is kept up to date and is actively used by customers with 90% minimum sign up rate and a log in rate of 90% of customers logging in once a quarter
- Co-ordinating all customer requirements and enquiries via the customer or their appointed third party agent
- Conducting site visits and development tours on an appointment only basis
- Managing the customer choice selection process and any customer extras. Ensuring forms are submitted to site prior to cut-off date and default selections submitted to sales for unsold units.
- Responsible for adding customer selections to MyHomePlus
- Working with the site teams to investigate and implement purchaser extras and upgrades. Managing meetings between the inter-departmental site teams to ensure the upgrades are being executed
- Collating customer intelligence for the business in anticipation of legal completion and working closely with the Sales Progression team
- Reporting on any customer financial risks in the lead up to legal completion
- Responsible for preparing all relevant documents for customers regarding the Living Guide, pre-occupation documentation and uploading accordingly to MyHomePlus
- Creation of QR Codes for user manuals / user videos
- Arranging and sourcing personalised completion gifts in line with the agreed budget
- Arranging and conducting key handover and home demonstration appointments alongside the Customer Service Team
- Regularly inspect / monitor the general estate areas within your portfolio and report to the Customer Service Executive any items of concern
- To assist and develop any team member directly reporting to you
- Attend Team Development Training and meetings and take an active part
- Attend and take an active part in weekly Completions meetings
- Experience in delivering World Class Customer Service, in a service driven environment
- Previous experience leading a team / development
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and ability to present
- Confidence in f2f Customer interaction
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below