Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
Application Reference Number: 0342
Location: Send, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 28/05/2021
Job Purpose: We are looking for a talented Consultant to help us deliver an excellent level of professional services and support for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing functional consulting, customisation and software development expertise to enhance the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will liaise with our internal and external product team to deliver enhancements via Agile sprints to our Dynamics implementation, and coordinate with the support teams to assist with day-to-day operation of the system.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must along with the ability to lead development through all stages of delivery.
- Experience and technical ability to optimise business process through the deployment of PowerApps and Power Automate (Flows) are highly desired.
- An excellent awareness of the Microsoft roadmap is a must for this role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in configuration development, and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform systems
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack and how to leverage it to create powerful solutions, including but not limited to Dynamics Outlook App, PowerApps, PowerBI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365
- Experience designing and building complex reports within a Microsoft Power Platform environment (including through the use of PowerBI)
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform
- Technical excellence and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- A positive, pro-active, can do attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience of fast-paced Agile environments
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below