Customer Service Coordinator
Application Reference Number: 0323
Function: Customer Service
Location: Ealing, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/04/2021
Job Purpose: To provide a courteous, efficient and professional liaison between purchasers, their agents, contractors and all departments and representatives of St. George.To provide overall administrative support to the Customer Service Department.To be the first point of contact to Customers relating to telephone enquiries to the department.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Actively promote and adhere to the Berkeley "Our Vision 2030" business commitments
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Executive and Customer Service Team.
- To raise Site instructions, Minor Works Orders and process invoices ensuring records are kept updated and relevant documentation is included such as Risk Assessments and insurances.
- To log, update and close defects on C360Updating customers during the course of defects being closed, and updating them once they are closed issuing relevant close out photos / videos.
- To effectively record keep to ensure successful contra charging of costs to contractors
- Input customer details and plot details onto C360 and ensure updated and maintained
- Keep accurate logs of all customer interaction on C360.
- Log all calls coming into office onto C360 and pass on to the relevant recipient.
- To keep the Gift Tracker updated and order gifts in time for handovers and overseas customers
- To produce information for Board Reports and Management reports for all of SGWL
- To produce defect trend analysis reports and internal reports for Customer Service & Sales Team
- To action urgent calls and to use discretion where action is required on other less serious issues. Initiative to diagnose and resolve the issue over the phone with the customer.
- To ensure written instructions are sent to sub-contractors using appropriate documentation and ensure contra charge notice are issued as appropriate.
- Inform Utilities and local council of legal completions.
- Issue end of St George Warranty notification letters to customers.
- Assist in the co-ordination of handover packs.
- Ensure adherence to administrative procedures as set out in TQM10.
- To update MyHomePlus with relevant documentation and assist all teams across SGWL to improve their weekly progress figures via regular reporting and data analysis.
- To ensure all utilities / handover readings / council tax documents are processed via C360 to the relevant companies
- Updating related parts of the business, 3rd party agents and solicitors on anticipated completion dates of customers' homes
- Record all defects raised on C360 and issue defect notices to contractors or instruct independent contractors for further investigation where necessary.
- Ensure robust administration takes place in order to be able to recover costs from contractors where necessary. Raise and manage Site instructions and works orders.
- Attendance at department meetings and carrying out all actions as agreed.
- To offer assistance to department personnel and become an integral team member.
- Contribute with ideas for weekly/monthly update videos that are sent out to customers and partake in videos for customer benefit.
- Diary management for managers/site managers & other contractors
- Liasing & assisting the Estates team on latent defects and logging on C360 accordingly
- Liaise with the onsite Concierge team when it comes to new critical tenants/customers & create an independent internal report of critical customers
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below