Application Reference Number: 0322
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Fulham, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/04/2021
Job Purpose: To help customers identify and purchase a new home and ensure they receive an exemplar service through the process. Reporting to the Project Sales Manager long term, however short term to the Head of Sales and Marketing. Assisting in dealing with enquiries, closing sales, managing customers' expectations and demonstrating our KPIs.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Management and reporting of new enquiries. Taking telephone enquiries, answering website enquiries, registering new applicants and sending property details/emails/letters.
- Negotiating with clients with a view to successfully closing sales and management of the sales process. Overcome any objections raised in the course of the sale and deal with the customer in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Implement the Berkeley Groups continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Following up with existing customers and managing a client database. Working as a team to convert into sales.
- Maintaining sales areas and good order in the office
- Conducting viewings with potential purchasers, and presenting showhomes, floorplans, developments etc.
- Personal responsibility for building your knowledge in the industry, local/surrounding areas to the development, basic understanding of financial market relating to property.
- Market analysis and research
- Preparing all paperwork relating to sales reservations
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends and bank holidays included)
- To maintain a positive and friendly atmosphere within the marketing suite for both customers and colleagues
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen with a resilient nature
- Target driven with good negotiation skills
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate computer literacy
- Good time management skills
- Positive and confident attitude
- Good track record and confident selling high value premium apartments off plan
- Confident dealing with HNWIs and International buyers
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below