Senior Technical Coordinator
Application Reference Number: 0319
Location: Woolwich, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/04/2021
Job Purpose: To coordinate all technical information on projects from inception to completion. Ensure all information is accessible to the Production team and other departments throughout life time of project.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide back-up to all other Technical Managers on job running.
- Check and process Architectural and Engineering drawings.
- Issue drawings and information for construction purposes, using the correct protocols as instructed by the Technical Director.
- Ensure enquiries and applications go to statutory service companies and local authorities.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and sub-contractors for information.
- Assist the department in maintaining updated processes in regards to Building Regulations and any other Statutory Bodies.
- Prepare conveyance plans.
- Prepare and check brochure plans. Maintain brochure divergence tracker.
- Internal liaison with Planning, Commercial, Construction and Sales.
- Prepare and monitor technical specifications
- Prepare and release specific site documentation and Q and A Sales/Legal notes in preparation of Sales launch information.
- Obtain the necessary postal addresses for each development.
- Manage Customer Change procedures. Liaise with relevant consultants and check works are complete to suit construction programme.
- Minimum HNC / BTEC within a relevant Technical focused field.
- Ideally 8+ years' experience working with residential planning, Building Regulations and NHBC.
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations, detailing and construction methods.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below