Senior Document Controller
Application Reference Number: 0318
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/04/2021
Job Purpose: The Document Controller will co-ordinate the document filing and transmittals for the Project Team incorporating Variation Orders and Site Instructions and associated processes.in order to support, the teams on one of London's most exciting residential developments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist the Technical Team with printing and collating drawings A1 and A3.
- File all drawings in folders and on racks.
- Check drawings on Asite have matching revisions, file names and titles.
- Distribute subcontractor's drawings to consultants for comment.
- Track the status of all subcontractor drawings.
- Chase consultants for comments.
- Distribute consultant's drawings to subcontractors.
- Send Asite invitations out.
- Help solve Asite problems that arise from subcontractors and design team members.
- Be able to train those that may need it on how to use Asite.
- Closing and clearing Asite accounts for Commercial Department.
- Printing and binding documents for Technical Department.
- Update Project Directory.
- Writing confirmation of verbal instructions.
- Producing final tender packs.
- Collaborating comments onto the original Commercial comments from tender packs.
- Assist with demise checks.
- Update Technical Manual.
- Collecting and sending info for buyer guides to Customer Services.
- Producing CAD drawings for Land, Commercial, Sustainability and Technical. (Function applicable to team and dependent on Document Controllers skills and experience with CAD as to whether undertaken by Document Controller).
- Amend drawings.
- Prepare planning condition packs for submission.
- Assist with the Team Admin
- Assist with the Technical Co-ordinator if required.
- Be flexible in the team approach.
- Assist with the close out of O&M
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below