Customer Relations Manager
Application Reference Number: 0303
Function: Customer Services
Location: Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/04/2021
Job Purpose: Provide customer relations and PR function communicating directly with and managing information provided to the customer from reservation to legal completion. Provide a superior level of service, support and guidance to the customer. Ensure customer's expectation, in accordance with sales materials, are delivered and company's interest and reputation are maintained and enhanced.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare and collate information for the customer on the new developments allocated.
- After reservation, hold primary responsibility for customer communication regarding the buying process, through to completion.
- Ability to build relationships with different customer profiles such as owner occupier/first time buyer/downsizers/UK investors/oversea investors.
- Meet customers on developments, to make selections, to view the properties, with an awareness of company health and safety regulations. Also conduct virtual appointments as required for those customers that are not able to visit our Marketing Suites.
- Manage customer's expectations in respect of product, specification, warranties and particularly the construction process.
- Implement customer's requirements promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates to the satisfaction of the customer and the company, including key construction stage and target completion advice.
- Manage and advise customer in the selection of their options and choices, where applicable. Liaise with Sales and Construction teams over customer's choices and options.
- Liaise with Sales, Site Manager and Construction Managers regarding customer queries and to co-ordinate and maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communications to the customer.
- Represent customer's proper and legitimate needs and requirements.
- Arrange/explain demonstration/hand over procedures with purchaser ensuring smooth hand over to Customer Services.
- Keep Customer Service department advised of any customer issues to ensure smooth hand over of the relationship with the customer.
- Accurately maintain C360 our customer database, with customer correspondence and information. Upload and share information with our customers via 'My Home Plus' online portal.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Provide consumer research feedback to Sales & Marketing, Technical & design, Planning and Construction departments on any customer comments or issues that arose in order to assist the company in creating a sustainable competitive advantage and enhanced brand equity.
- Provide operational cover as required for colleagues during leave, sickness or training.
- Any other Ad Hoc Duties.
- Ability to demonstrate that they have the competencies listed below from previous work experience or qualifications would be suitable.
- Customer Service or Sales background essential - suitable for Aviation professionals
- Previous experience working in the construction and property industry or having worked with overseas customers is beneficial.
- IT literate, team player, professional telephone manner, excellent letter writing ability. Basic understanding of building terminology an asset
- Customer Focused
- Strong communication & Collaborative skills
- Ability to Influence
- Flexible and Reliable
- Attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below