Junior Technical Coordinator
Application Reference Number: 0276
Location: Kidbrooke, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 01/03/2021
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide back up to Technical Manager on job running.
- Check architect's and engineer's drawings.
- Ensure enquiries and applications go to statutory service companies and local authorities.
- Liaise with architects, engineers and sub-contractors for information.
- Deal with site queries.
- Check brochure plans and other marketing collateral.
- Internal liaison with planning, surveyors, construction and sales.
- Assist in the compilation of O + M manuals.
- Carry out as-built demise checks against brochure.
- Obtain postal addresses.
- Attend Design Team Meetings.
- Provide sustainability information to Sustainability Manager.
- Producing CAD drawings for Land, Commercial, Sustainability and Technical.
- Amend drawings.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below