Customer Service Manager
Application Reference Number: 0273
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Hammersmith, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 01/03/2021
Job Purposed: To provide pro-active and accurate information to the customers within your portfolio and to develop good relations with the customer to ensure smooth progression of purchase through to occupation and during the two year warranty period.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Actively promote and adhere to the Berkeley Group 'Our Vision' commitments.
- Liaise and correspond with customer at commencement of sales procedure through to occupation.
- Liaise and correspond with the Sales Administration Manager, Commercial Department, Technical and Construction for all purchaser extras and be responsible for processing those extras.
- Liaise and correspond with customer in relation to customer choices and be responsible for those choices.
- Keep up to date and well presented customer files.
- Receive and update customer database with information in respect of the legal status of customer and ensure all records are entirely accurate.
- Keep accurate logs of all customer interaction.
- Produce a weekly report to Senior / Customer Service Executive on status of all customers within the department.
- Attend Team Development Training and meetings and take an active part.
- Attend and take an active part in weekly Completions meetings.
- Attend and take an active part in weekly Customer Service Department meetings.
- Prepare handover manuals for all properties in your portfolio, liaising with the Technical Manager to ensure accuracy of information.
- Carry out site inspections prior to the intended A.P.C date as required and instructed by the Senior / Customer Service Executive and reporting back on the condition and progress of the properties to the Senior / Customer Service Executive.
- Carry out final inspections of properties with the Construction Site Manager checking that all PCO's and colour selections have been installed correctly and carry out a final snagging inspection of the apartment prior to ensure that the property is finished to the required standard for final inspection by a St George Director. Notify the Senior / Customer Service Executive when the required standard has been reached.
- To arrange Pre-occupation & Handover appointment with customers and ensure completion of any matters which may arise from pre-occupation/handover meetings.
- Liaise with the Construction Manager / Sub-contractors to ensure any snagging items identified in pre-occupation or handover meetings are dealt with promptly.
- Inspect post completion maintenance defects reported by customers in your portfolio and arrange attendance by the appropriate contractors during the 2 year warranty period ensuring that customers are kept fully updated during the repair process.
- Regularly inspect / monitor the general estate areas within your portfolio and report to the Senior / Customer Service Executive any items of concern
- Carry out end of defect inspections of Housing Association properties with the appropriate Housing Association representatives and manage any agreed defects through to completion.
- To develop and maintain positive interaction within your team to ensure all information is pro-actively and accurately reported to Customer.
- To assist and develop any team member directly reporting to you.
- Managerial/ team leading experience is required.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective motivator
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below