Application Reference Number: 0257
Function: Head Office
Location: Battersea, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 24/02/2021
Job Purposed: Working within the Group Talent Development team and reporting into a Resourcing Manager you will be responsible in resourcing / recruiting the highest quality of candidates across all departments throughout the Berkeley Group.
Additionally offering support on Berkeley Group early career recruitment campaigns including the recruitment of graduates, and industrial placements across all Divisions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Working with hiring managers to support their recruitment advertising needs at a Group level.
- Create and publish high quality job listings showcasing the role and brand effectively
- Managing applications and candidate experience
- Arranging interviews with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Managing and delivering and governance of service level KPIs
- Verbally providing feedback to candidates and managing the offer process
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process incl. advertising, CV shortlisting, interview requests, feedback and offers
- Keep applicants informed and ensure an excellent candidate experience for all applicants.
- Be integral in the continuous improvement of this function
- Manage all early career roles including the full life cycle of the roles. Assess early career applicants and select suitable applicant to attend assessment centres.
- Support Assessment centres lead by the wider business ensuring support and possible personal attendance to ensure consistency and the smooth running of all assessment centres.
- Managing review sites and responding to comments on behalf of the business, with support from the Resourcing Manager.
- Well-presented and polite due to exposure to high-level individuals
- Previous experience within a construction recruitment resourcing role - (Construction, Commercial and Technical preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate experience driven
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Works well as a team member
- Ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise competing and changing demands
- Able to travel to attend graduate events
- Able to confidently use a range of IT systems and Microsoft package
- Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
- A positive and passionate ambassador for Berkeley Group
- Ability to act professionally and deal with sensitive / confidential information.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below